Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Jesus Essay, Research Paper
Jesus is the center of Christianity, born in Bethlehem in Judea. To believers
Jesus is the son of Mary. He is the son of God. Jesus was divine but led an
ordinary life. Jesus was also a teacher. His method of teaching was without flaw.
He taught by his example. Jesus lived by his faith, and his faith was in God.
Jesus’s twelve students or disciples helped spread the word of God or
Christianity. When I think of everything that is good in the world and what
brings about peace and harmony it makes me think of Jesus. I believe Jesus’s
life brought much hope to the world. Hope that one day if they lived a morally
good life that they would be rewarded with a paradise called heaven. I also
believe that Jesus’s suffering and serves as an example for us when we face hard
or difficult times. I believe that Jesus had great respect and love for his
parents which makes me strive to be like him. To me Jesus was a gentle person
who was compassionate and was forgiving toward sinners no matter how great the
sin was. I also see Jesus as a loving friend, parent, and guardian.
- Snowboarding Essay, Research Paper Snowboarding is the world?s fastest growing winter sport and is set to ... 1977 the main snowboard company for today started production; Jake Burton ... tex. The extruded is made of a sort of paper P-tex, and is the quicker and ...
- ... Essay, Research Paper What is the first thought that is brought to mind when the word ?inheritance? is ... dad?s CDs. He has some jazz and blues, along with a few ... all the tables on the basement floor because it is the most spacious. The way the ...
- Marijuana Essay, Research Paper Marijuana is the most widely used drug in the world today. Is marijuana ... and on the person using the drug is called THC. THC is the active ... Jersey 3. Marijuana and personality change, Jess R. Lord, copyright 1971 by D.C. ...
- Motivation Essay, Research Paper Motivation is the willingness to exert high levels ... measure the strategic objectives of the corporation. This paper will see if the team ... . October 6, 1997, v18 n40 p17(1). 5. Jeski, Deane. “Searching for Recruits.” Management ...
- Imperialism Essay, Research Paper Imperialism is the practice by which powerful nations ... also based on the desire to conduct scientific research, and conduct medical ... successful leaders of the revolution were Simon Bolivar and Jose De San ...