Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Jury Essay, Research Paper
Members of the jury – you have been chosen because you are a captive audience. You will be required to submit a verdict of guilty or not guilty at the end of this trail by raising the appropriate card. The Foreman will tally the votes and tell the judge.
The courtroom is now in secession the Honorable Judge Bonnie is presiding
Forman, is the jury ready?
Case # BBA 329
WLS West Loop South vs Ima Slacker
Will the defendant please rise?
You are charged with
3 – counts of being late to study group w/o calling
1 – count of not doing your part of the assignment
1 – count of yelling and throwing
How do you plead?
Please be seated.
Defense; please call your first witness.
Place your hand on the LeTourneau Catalogue. Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth?
Sustained – Restate the question
Please approach the bench
Prosecutor, do you wish to cross-examine?
Witness please step down.
Prosecutor your closing statements
Defense your closing statements
Jury please vote.
Foreman, has the jury reached a verdict?
Defendant please stand
Forman, please read the verdict.
- The Anonymity Of Juries Essay, Research Paper Abstract The American criminal justice system has traditionally made the identities and ... restrains both sides from eliminating members of the jury pool with undesirable demographic characteristics ...
- Spelucian Explorers Essay, Research Paper BRIEF OF THE CASE Speluncean Explorers v. Court of General Instances of the County of Stowfield ... (4300) Supreme Court of Newgarth Summary of the Key Facts A. Five members of the ...
- ... politics, especially when the members of the congress or other ... the grocery chain.” The appeals panel affirmed the jury finding that the two ... It upheld nominal damages of $1 each against them. ( ... researc paper, supplying most of my basis for the codes of ...
- History Of Jury Essay, Research Paper THE RIGHT OF JURIES TO JUDGE OF THE JUSTICE OF LAWS Section I For more than ... designed to do the will of the people; that its members are all sworn ... to observe the fundamental ...
- Spanish Inqusition Essay, Research Paper End of Life Care and Decision Making ... 120 people die each year with the help of physicians and members of the Exit Society ... country for helping a patient die. Juries routinely acquit physicians and loved ...