Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Eric Calhoune was an overweight boy through his school years. As a
result of his weight problem, he was often ridiculed and was emotionally
distraught until he began to shed some of his extra pounds and make new
Sarah Byrnes was burned by her angry father when she was three years
old. Her father did not allow her to have reconstructive surgery, so her
appearance was unsightly. Her family life was rough and, as a result, she built a
strong outer complex and was sure to defend any loser or outcast in the school,
Ellerby was the rebellious son of an Episcopal preacher. Ellerby was
always sure to express his views on any subject, especially when it dealt with
topics such as the juxtaposition of man and God in the universe.
Dale Thorton, a repeated eighth grader, was a school bully who was
larger than all the other students, on account of his older age and, thus, was a
threat to all in the school. Dale, a man with few friends, finally found a
companion in the headstrong Sarah Byrnes, because she was one of the few
students who wouldn t take Dale s crap.
Mark Brittain was a handsome, smart, Christian boy whose perspective on
life stems from a strong Christian home and community. His self-righteous
attitude was a result of the morally high standards he was forced to live up to.
Mautz was the vice-principal of the school. Mautz, also a strong
Christian, especially favored those students who shared his beliefs over those
who did not. Needless to say, his beliefs oppose the separation of Church and
state. Mautz also despised those who would try to make right the social
societies in middle or high school, especially Eric and Sarah Byrnes. Mautz,
however, was not man enough to even mutter a word, disrespectful or otherwise,
to the disfigured Sarah Byrnes.
Lemry was the lovely, young swimming coach and teacher of the
Contemporary American Thought class. Lemry felt that each student should
have the opportunity to express their thoughts and feelings, even on the most
bizarre of subjects. Lemry was not only a teacher, but also a friend and
confidant to her students.
Virgil Byrnes was the father of Sarah Byrnes. A bitter and abusive man,
he was the one who scarred his daughter for life. When Sarah Byrnes was only
three years old, he scared her mother away, becoming her only family and also
her worst enemy.
- Fat Essay, Research Paper SAMPLE OUTLINE FOR A PERSUASIVE SPEECH – By Tom ... . However, I’m not so sure all of us are actually ... of inactivity. (example) 2. Excess fat also caused by inactivity leads ... now begin a routine of staying in shape, keeping in mind ...
- ... an ad in the newspaper for a wife. He thought the children ... the ocean and the name fit her perfectly. She was very ... heart. During the time that Sarah was staying with the family, a huge ... feelings between the father and Sarah got stronger with each passing ...
- ... happen: * I'm going shopping this afternoon. (for sure) When I go shopping, I'll buy ... eaten fall fell fallen feed fed fed feel felt felt fight fought ... 9 's improving/is improving 10 's staying/is staying ... always stays 11 'm starting/am starting ...
- ... a big problem if it doesn't fit into the landscaping properly! Thought ... can I pick up? PS. I'm sure he'll fit in the back of ... this auction :-) good on ya for staying, if we are to rebuild ... (180 ) 4:57 pm, Fri 4 Mar For sure :-) 5:13 pm, Fri 4 Mar Must tell you ...
- ... in twelve seconds? Letters “I, Y” a) As fit as a fiddle. b)Which witch wished ... , seemed, seized, skated, smoked, started, stayed, robbed, tacked, talked, turned, typed ... ’t been having much son, that’s for shore. I got court in the reign ...