Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
The Male Reproductive System Essay, Research Paper
The Male Reproductive System
The male reproductive system is responsible for generating, storing, and
transporting the genetic material contained in the sperm cells. The main
organs include: testicles (or testes), the epididymides, the vas deferens, the
ejaculatory duct, the urethra, and the penis. Others are the scrotum,
urogenital opening, and the prostate gland. Testes contain two oval shaped
glands about one and a half inches long and one inch wide. The testes are
suspended in a sac called the scrotum outside the body to maintain the lower
temperature necessary for efficient sperm production. The epididmyis are long
oval shaped structures attached to the rear upper surface of each testicle,
consisting mainly of the sperm ducts of the testes. The ejaculatory duct is a
short tubule located just above the prostate gland. It is formed by the
connection on the vas deferens and the seminal vesicles, and serves to transport
spermatozoa through the prostate gland and into the urethra.
- The Endocrine System Essay, Research Paper Endocrine System Is a group of specialized organs ... testosterone, regulate development of the reproductive organs, stimulate male secondary sex characteristics, and ...
- The Performance-Enhancing Drug Controversy Essay, Research Paper Performance-enhancing drugs are a topic ... adverse affects on both the cardiovascular system and on the reproductive system (Meer 69). ... Steroids, almost 66% of male high school seniors have used ...
- ... Reproductive Techniques Essay, Research Paper In-Vitro Fertilization or IVF IVF is the ... suction to retrieve the egg from the follicle. The result of each attempt to retrieve the ... collected from the male partner approximately two hours before the female partner ...
- ... with the male almost without intoxicant content. In the past, male plants ... cells, not those in the reproductive system, and no-one has ... use of marijuana. Research has demonstrated the human body develops a ... the economy. Also because of its role in paper ...
- Legallization Of Marijuana (Anti) Essay, Research Paper Drug use is becoming more ... the principal male hormone and responsible for the growth of the male reproductive system. This drop in the ...