Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Title- Queen of the Sixth Grade
Author- Ilene Cooper
The major character in the story I read was a girl
named Robin. Robin is confident, sweet, caring, a good
friend, respectful, and a little shy. Robin was the best friend
of the most popular girl in school named Veronica. Robin
had a crush on a boy named Jonathan. Veronica and Robin
made up a club and only allowed certain girls in it. It was
called the AKG S which means Awesome Kennedy
Girls. They even made up pins with the lettering akg s on
them. For their first party Veronica was going to have a
Halloween party and invite boys. Veronica asked Robin to
see if Jonathan liked her because Veronica wanted to go
with him to the party and she didn t know that Robin had a
crush on him. So when Robin told Jonathan that there was
a girl that wanted to go with him, he thought that Robin was
asking him to be her date. So Jonathan said Okay Robin
I ll be your date Robin said okay because she really wanted
to go with him anyway. The next day in school Robin told
Veronica that Jonathan asked her to be his date. They got
into a fight and Robin gave up her pin and got kicked out of
the club. Then no girl would ever speak a word to her because
Veronica told them all not to. Robin was miserable the few
weeks without any friends. She wasn t invited to the party.
So Robin and her mom signed her up for an acting class. She
knew a boy who went there and he is in commercials and other
T.V. Public announcements now. So she met a girl there
who was from her school and they became friends. Robin got
picked for a commercial and soon girls started talking to her.
Robin got happier and happier each day. Then one day the
girls from the AKG club (Except Veronica) came up to her
and asked her if she wanted to start a new club without
Veronica. Robin was shocked. The club had been ruined
without her!! Robin told them she ll think about it. Later on
Veronica came up to her and said she was sorry and wanted
to be friends again. She said she ll do anything to be friends
again. Robin was so excited!!! She tried to think of something
that would be soooo embarrassing. But then she decided now
Robin was popular and that she wanted to be a sweet, caring,
good friend unlike Veronica was!!!!!!!
- Suppression Of The English Monasteries Essay, Research Paper SUPPRESSION OF THE ENGLISH MONASTERIESDURING THE REIGN OF KING HENRY THE EIGHTHAn ... . The whole of Europe was undergoing great economic changes, in con-sequence of the discovery of ...
- The Battle Of The Spanish Armada Essay, Research Paper The Battle of the Spanish Armada The great ... chosen because of his nobility. The execution of Mary, Queen of Scots, ... sight of the Spanish fleet, which was only 50 miles southwest of the southern tip of ...
- Queen Victoria-The Young Years Essay, Research Paper Victoria was born ... Englishwoman, ready to succeed to the throne. The new King George ... progress in case the princess should succeed while still a ... her account of the day in her journal with great enjoyment. ...
- ... Party Essay, Research Paper DAVID McCULLOUGH, Host: Good evening and welcome to The ... ”I told him about the great desert and the roughness of the Sierras and that a straight ... men of the first relief party struggled over the summit and came within sight of the ...
- The Great Gatsby: Distortion Of The American Dream Essay, Research Paper The American Dream as ... love. In F. Scott Fitzgerald?s novel The Great Gatsby, the upper class?s carelessness ... Queen attend the Prom as a couple. Seen as the ?perfect? couple, these two ...