Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Creative Story: Father’s Handicap Essay, Research Paper
Creative Story: Father’s Handicap
For a week in February when I was twelve, my mom and dad started to work
hard to set up a Credit Union party. They asked me to help them so, everyday
after I got out of school I would help them.
Finally Friday came, a day before the big bash and I still had to help
set up decorations. We were almost done but, my mom said, “Mike can you sent
the tables and put up a few lights?” After a two hours the two hundred places I
had to set up were finally done. My mom took me home. When I got home I
started making plans for the night of the party. So, I called a few of my
friends and ask what they were going to do. All of them had made plans. I
wasn’t too happy but didn’t care too much because my mom told me that my cousin
Bethany was coming up for the party. I was overjoyed to hear that
because I didn’t see her too much. After my mom told me the good news, I tried
to find something to do. I tried watching television but that didn’t work.
Then I tried to play some videos games. I grew tried of that rather quickly. So,
I deiced to get some much needed rest.
The next morning I got up at eight o’clock because my dog Barney had to
go outside. I knew he had to go outside because he started to cry. So, I let
him out. Then I went to see if my mom or dad had made me breakfast. I looked
and found nothing had been cooked for me. Which was really odd because every
Saturday and Sunday morning they had made me breakfast since I could remember.
My sister Amy was watching television. So, I asked her where mom and dad were.
She said, “Dad had hurt his back and had to go to the hospital.” I was very
worried. I asked her how he did it. She said, “He was carrying some
decorations for the party and he slipped on a patch of ice.”
Finally my mom and dad came home. My mom had to help him in the house
because he could hardly walk. I asked him if he was still going to the party
and he said, ?No.” So, I helped my mom put up the last of the decorations.
After the party my dad was in lots of pain. He could hardly move
without having great shooting pains in his back. My family and I had to help
him with pretty much everything. Which was very hard on my dad because he is
very independent. He couldn’t get out of bed without help or tie his shoes. He
found out that no matter how independent you are there will come a time when
you need help from someone. He was very glad we were there to help.
After a couple of weeks of caring for my father his back became well, He
could pretty much do stuff on his own. My dad was very grateful to my family
and I for helping him over come his handicap.
- Creative Story: Father’s Handicap Essay, Research Paper Creative Story: Father’s Handicap For a week in February ... weeks of caring for my father his back became well, He ...
- Creative Story: Neolithic Park Essay, Research Paper Creative Story: Neolithic Park A Short Story composed by: Reagan ... , though, was directed at his father, who was sitting opposite his ... , anyone could tell that Brian’s father was most definitely the figure ...
- ... Their mother died but their father went on to become a ... and The Avengers. The early stories were basically about a supergroup ... Men were saved by the creative team of Dave Cockrum, John ... autographed by the artist). This story illustrates a consequence of racism ...
- Creative Writing: When I Was A Kid When I ... town. Sometimes I would hear my father boast to far off relatives ... good area”) In most horror stories, as the hero approaches some ... to be involved. Eventually, my father and I developed a pretty good relationship ...
- Creative Writing Assigmnet Essay, Research ... how it was for your father and I. We just knew ... and asked "So what story do you want this ... mother was a cornucopia of stories, each more fascinating and funny ... friend along – it was your father." "And when you saw him ...