Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
A Foul Mood Essay, Research Paper
The first scene in William Shakesphere?s, Macbeth, immediately sets the dark, evil, mood of the
play by focusing the readers’ attention to the involvement and suspense of the supernatural. The
opening scene, which takes place in a dark field haunted by thunder and lightning, is the perfect
place for three grotesque creatures to discuss the evil soon to come. The witches mention
Macbeth during their spell which makes the reader curious as to his connection with them. The
language of these witches foreshadows the inevitable fate that is to come out of “the filthy air
(Macbeth, 3,11). ” that surrounds Macbeth. At the end of the short scene, they all cry in their
cackling voices, “Fair is foul, and foul is fair (3,10)”, which suggests that a terrible doom awaits
Macbeth. The inclusion of the supernatural at the beginning of the play is important because it
sets a dark, dismal and mysterious mood that grabs the readers attention
- The Attempts Made Essay, Research Paper The Attempts Made Death of a Salesman, by Arthur ... him. The following day Biff cursed Willy for being a fool and a dreamer ... . He states, ?You?re going to hear the truth ...
- The Full Monty Essay, Research Paper The Full Monty The Story is laid in Sheffield, 25 years after the big ... a policeman heard the loud music in the old factory and made a raid. All ... actors were carried to the police station ...
- MEDIA Essay, Research Paper The American media, through its choice of news ... in the way the interests of the nation would require. America needs a full-time ... President and a full ...
- The Meadow Essay, Research Paper The Meadow On a crisp autumn afternoon, I sat ... that fill a place are often strong components of memories. The scent of the meadow ... that wafted across the meadow was full of many different scents. The yellow wildflowers ...
- Medea Essay, Research Paper The play Medea is, quite frankly, the story of a relationship gone very ... to marry another woman while Medea fell deeper in love with Jason ... Medea between Jason and Medea. They so hate each other by the end of the ...