Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
The Pigman – Analysis Of John Conlan Essay, Research Paper
John Conlan is a main character in the book The Pigman. He
doesn’t act, think and have a social reputation as many people might
think. He is a sophomore in high school. He is about six feet tall and has
blue eyes. He has long brown hair, he’s skinny and many people think he
is handsome. His eyes are large and they are the kind that stares right
John drinks and smokes more than anybody, (John’s best friend,
Lorraine thinks). He also curses way too much in Lorraines eyes. She
thinks he acts bad because he craves attention because his family really
doesn’t care about him. He once as a freshman was nicknamed the
bathroom bomber because he set off bombs that would explode and go
every where in the boys bathroom. Once he got over that he organized a
fruit roll. On Wednesdays was when at his school they sold small rotten
apple, he would tell everyone to buy one and in the class when he gave
the signal everyone would roll their apples toward the teacher.
John doesn’t like school all that much he gets very bored and never
wants to go.
John is not at all compassionate except for when he is around Lorraine.
He doesn’t care about how much he smokes and drinks. John is the kind
of kid who doesn’t care about anything and won’t mind taking money or
items that he shouldn’t have.
Lorraine believes that John has compassion deep inside of him.
She also believes that John family is the source problem of all his
problems. Most people think he is all trouble. Many people realize that
he drinks and smokes too much for his age.
John has a couple problems with how he acts, how he feels and
what other people think about him. We will see if throughout the book
any of those problems become resolved and John becomes a better
person because of that.
- The Pagan Beowulf Scholars have argued about the religious stance of the epic poem Beowulf ... poison that came from the dragon’s fangs when the dragon bit the warrior on the ... references in Beowulf, the pagan ones outweigh them greatly. The Beowulf poet makes ...
- The Pigman by Paul Zindel The Pigman is about two teenagers (John and Lorraine) ... are watching the story of the Pigman as it is being written. “The Pigman” would ... preoccupied with the story of the Pigman. The underlying idea dealt within “The Pigman” is that ...
- ... fat. Another thing about the Pigman was that he was generous ... went to collect the money at the Pigman’s house the first thing they ... to the zoo. The next day they went to the zoo with the pigman ... spent allot of time with the pigman. John and Lorraine would ...
- The Pigman Essay, Research Paper The Pigman Theme Essay In the novel The Pigman by Paul Zindel, many ... all the examples were taken from the novel the pigman. All in all, the themes ...
- The Pigman Essay, Research Paper In the novel, The Pigman, writing by Paul Zindel the main characters ... for wanted to be with the Pigman. John benefited greatly on getting ... their wrong doings. The novel The Pigman, focuses on the growth of individual characters ...