Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Marketing All The Time Essay, Research Paper
R.C. Anderson, E.H. Heibert, J.A. Scott, and I.A.G. Wilkinson, “Becoming A Nation of Readers: The Report of the Commission on Reading,” 1985.
Jeanne Allen, “Illiteracy In America: What To Do About It,” The Heritage Foundation, Washington, DC, Feb., 1989.
Robert R. Arnove and Harvey J. Graff, “National Literacy Campaigns: Historical and Comparative Lessons,” Phi Delta Kappan, Nov., 1987.
Samuel Blumenfeld, “The New Illiterates: And How to Keep Your Child From Becoming One,” The Paradigm Company, Boise, ID, 1988.
Samuel Blumenfeld, “The Victims of Dick and Jane,” American Education, Jan./Feb., 1983.
Michael S. Brunner, “Reading,” in Illiteracy in America: Extent, Causes, and Suggested Solutions, National Advisory Council on Adult Education, Literacy
Committee, U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C., 1986.
Marie Carbo, “Debunking the Great Phonics Myth,” Phi Delta Kappan, Nov., 1988.
Jeanne S. Chall, “Learning To Read: The Great Debate,” McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, 1973, 1983.
Jeanne S. Chall, “Learning to Read: The Great Debate 20 Years Later — A Response to ‘Debunking the Great Phonics Myth,’” Phi Delta Kappan, Mar., 1989.
Jeanne S. Chall, Elizabeth Heron, and Ann Hilferty, “Adult Literacy: New and Enduring Problems,” Phi Delta Kappan, Nov., 1987.
U.S. Congress, “Illiteracy and the Scope of The Problem in This Country,” Hearing before the Subcommittee on Postsecondary Education of the Committee on
Education and Labor, U.S. House of Representatives, 97th Congress, Washington, D.C., Sept., 1982.
U.S. Congress, “Illiteracy in America,” Joint Hearings before the Subcommittee on Elementary, Secondary, and Vocational Education of the Committee on
Education and Labor, House of Representatives, and the Subcommittee on Education, Arts and Humanities, of the Committee on Labor and Human Resources,
U.S. Senate, Washington, D.C., August 1, October 1 and 3, 1985.
Sue Dickson, excerpted from a transcript of an interview at her home in Chesapeake, VA, 1989.
Rachel Eide, “Aberdeen Children Up Reading Performance 42 Points After SSRW,” The Commercial Dispatch, Columbus, MI, Nov. 8, 1988.
Rudolf Flesch, “Why Johnny Can’t Read,” Harper and Row, New York, NY, 1955.
Rudolf Flesch, “Why Johnny Still Can’t Read,” Harper and Row, New York, NY, 1981.
Samuel Stillwell Greene, “Penitential Tears, or a Cry from the Dust by the Thirty-One Prostrated and Pulverized by the Hand of Horace Mann,” 1844.
Patrick Groff, Ph.D., San Diego State University, “Preventing Reading Failure: An Examination of the Myths of Reading Instruction,” National Book Company,
Portland, OR, 1987.
Patrick Groff, “Colleges Fail in Training of Reading Teachers,” Education Week, October, 1987.
Human Events, Aug. 17, 1985.
Paul M. Irwin, “Adult Literacy Issues, Programs, and Options,” Congressional Research Service, August 1989.
David T. Kearns, Denis P. Doyle, “Winning the Brain Race,” Institute for Contemporary Studies, San Francisco, CA, 1988.
Kathryn L. McMichael, An Overview of the Adult Literacy Initiative in America, National Commission for Employment Policy, March, 1987.
Charles J. Micciche, “The Reading Reform Foundation: A Partner in Reason,” The Reading Reformer, 1989.
Mary Musgrave, “From One Principal To Another,” The Reading Informer, Annual Conference Report, July, 1987.
National Advisory Council on Educational Research and Improvement, Donald A Taylor, Amy Saltzman, and Bruce B. Auster, “The Forgotten Half,” US News
and World Report, June 26, 1989.
Lauren B. Resnik and Phyllis Weaver, Editors, “Theory and Practice of Early Reading,” New York, John Wiley, 1978.
Geraldine Rodgers, “The Case for the Prosecution,” July 27, 1981.
Time, Jan. 9, 1956.
Ron Zemke, “Workplace Illiteracy: Shall We Overcome?,” Training Magazine, June,1989.
- Marketing And The Media Essay, Research Paper Matthew Courtney May 2000 Media ... along with Internet investments in AOL, The WB Television Network etc. This ... with the Time company. Fortunately, back then the Internet market was not nearly the size ...
- Marketing As A Career Essay, Research Paper Marketing reasearch analysis collect, analyze, and ... important role in the drama of international marketing. Of all the cultural aspects, ... more conscious of time factors than others, extra time must often be ...
- Marketing Analysis For Nike Essay, Research Paper Nike, a Brief Historical Perspective The Nike Corporation really ... launches In-Line skates and all the necessary equipment and accesories. ... spreading R&D and design resources too thin Nike could lose customers ...
- Marketing Tools At Work Essay, Research Paper Juice Stop : Marketing Tools at Work The Juice Stop ... the Student Center. The play had six sold out shows and all in all the ... the same time, making philanthropy one of the best tools of marketing. The center of the ...
- Marketing Products In India Essay, Research Paper 1) Market choice and risks that ... which we use, but all in all the overall product itself we feel ... our product we must convince them of the need for our product ...