Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Never Present Your Girlfriend With Essay, Research Paper
Never Present your Girlfriend with…
t was October the 30th. I was resting on my bed. I could not close my eyes during the whole night thinking of what I would give to my girlfriend on her birthday.
Later that night, I turned on the answering machine. There was a message from her. These were her words: ?…I know what I want you to buy for me… a dog, kisses bye?. At first, I felt relieved because I had found something to give her. I have always had pets in my house, but I could not imagine what was coming as a result of that decision I had taken.
As there was not too much time for her birthday, we both began looking for the dog. First, we saw a very cheap dachshund that cost 20 dollars. Nevertheless, she did not like it. Then, we found a little spaniel. Even though this one was not only sweet but also very expensive, she decided to take it home. I would say that it was one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made in my life.
After Bal?, the new family member, settled himself in, my girl had me buy a leash and some medicines. Besides, I had to look for a vaccine against several viruses.
All these things were rather bearable so far, but the worse mishaps were still to come.
On top of all that, my in-laws were reluctant to take the doggy into their house. Jumpy and adorable Bal? became a nightmare for everyone in the house, specially for me. Bal? ruined my favorite trousers and bit the professional table tennis bat that had cost me 15 dollars. I had to clean up the doghouse every week. If something was a mess, it was my fault. I was in charge of feeding the doggy two times a day. I was actually in a big trouble.
Rapidly, the situation forced me to look for a possible way out.
The first thing I thought of was reselling the dog. If I had really found a good offer I would have sold it. But a second option burst upon my mind. I had to look for a clean and perfect way to get rid of that creature, in other words, kill him. This may sound a little cruel, but I actually had very strong reasons to do such a difficult thing.
One day, I arrived from school and found my girlfriend crying. The doggy had been found lying dead inside of its house. Although I felt better in a way, I did not want to see my girl so sad. At that moment, I realized that I might have given her a different gift.
Now that you know my story, I want you to think of the following comments. Sometimes you think you have got the best present for someone and it is totally the other way around. So, my advise is that you first have to take into account the needs that person has, secondly, the age and the sex, thirdly, how close that person is to you.
Now that you are aware of my recommendations, I am completely sure that you will think twice what to buy as a present. And that if you do not want to be involved in a murder, or better, in an ?accidental death?, you should follow this suggestion: Never present your girlfriend with a pet!
- ... Impact Of A Car Essay, Research Paper How long ... accounts for over fifty percent of the atmosphere?s ... your glasses ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Chorus My girlfriend died from carbon monoxide, What should I do, my girlfriend ... into our tanks Never once thinking to ...
- ... Lau-Tzu A Comparison Essay, Research Paper The philosopher ... new girlfriend. This is an example of what I ... exchanges). Although Foucault never uses the word “ ... , power is always present.?5 Foucault recognizes here ... says Jane. “Your father certainly does get ...
- ... Pants Vs. Dockers Pants Essay, Research Paper INTRODUCTION Levi Strauss ... by 79 percent in just one year. In 1985 ... , any company has never spent so much on ... them when meeting his girlfriend’s parents. Levi’s ... costs. PEOPLE Together with product, distribution and ...
- ... My Dying Soul Essay, Research Paper The warm ... with the incessantly annoying smiley face magnet. Hope you enjoyed your ... all, my girlfriend had broken up with me over ... Forget them never No matter what happens I ... The number of people present was greater than I ...
- ... COPPERFIELD? Natalya Artjuh 3d year student Matriculation card: Kole ... age-difference they had never ?a word of difference ... are in love with each other should also ... his relationships with his girlfriend and later with his wife. ... made in the present paper we may ...