Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
English Freewrites Essay, Research Paper
The man is very aged, and his eyes are black. He is very sad Thanatos. There is no life, no vitality; he is starring blankly into space. He looks like you would expect a Holocaust victim to look like. Maybe he just saw his family murdered. He is also thin, he might have been starved and this adds to his lifeless appearance. His shirt is an old, dirty, collared. He might have been wearing it since the SS came and took him to the ghetto. His hands are worn, callused, and cut. He appears to be in deep thought.
“We are making a New World”
The plants looks like they were healthy at first, but some events made them die. The sun is popping up over the ridge to mark the beginning of a new day. The swamp/bog seems to go on for miles with a mountain ridge in the background. The ridge might resemble the high place that he came from and then after his tragic falls he ended up in the swamps. Where he looks from now it is too late to go back.
The woman looks as through she doesn’t fit in with her surroundings She is all elegant and clean. Compared to the wilderness behind her. If the painting were a picture then she would look even more out of place. The painter blurs the background.
This figure is dwarfed by the landscape and the power of the sea. He is being attacked by his surroundings and a bear. A snapshot would not have as much emphasize on the man and shadows. The painting center the man even though he is small.
The artist and his demon
The works title brings a lot to the description of the painting. The “artist” is not in the painting although his/her creation is. The demon is sitting in a chair with a very postured and fake look. It is very square and looks as through it doesn’t have emotion. Destiny can cause you to give up your freedom and let your life ride on the currents or life. In the middle of the painting is a brilliant source of right in the middle of a square and structured frame. The painting is full of geometric shapes and appears to be very jagged.
- English – Great Expectations Essay, Research Paper ...
- ... 8. Can he read a newspaper in English? (English) No, he doesn't know --- ... differences between British English and American English: UNIT 7A-B ... She speaks ---. A. perfectly English B. English perfectly C. perfect English D. English perfect (Unit 99) 13 ...
- ... individual liberties. There was no English proficiency requirement to become naturalized ... rights. In 1897, Pennsylvania made English proficiency a condition of employment ... instruction also helps to make English comprehensible, by providing contextual ...
- ... being profoundly conservative.The English men feel, instinctively, ... and unpretentious renderings of English rural scenes. Regardless ... “Henri III and the English Ambassador” (1827-28; Wallace ... the finest endeavours of English Romanticism. This Britain s ...
- ... better understanding of how English settlers looked upon the ... gives a reliable account without English biases. Penn describes the ... very different from English customs. The English are very greedy ... -trustworthy, and begged for English forgiveness. On a second ...
- ... formation processes in the English Language 1. Introduction ... In Ausralian and British English a particular process known as ... Franglais (French/English) and Spanglish (Spanish/English). Everyone who ... ( situation comedy ). English speakers often clip each other ...