Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Romeo And Juliet Essay, Research Paper
Editorial essay on romeo and Juliet
Verona, July 13th, House of the Capulets.
The Capulets held a marvellous feast to
encourage their only daughter,
Juliet Capulet to fall in love with a
The dance had just begun when a small group
of uninvited guests slid through the opening doors
assisted with a few small torch-bearers.
The uninvited guests, identified as being of
the Montague family, were recognized
immediately, the leading figure being
Romeo Montague, along with fellow
friends Mercutio and Benvolio Montague,
who so rudely took part in the celebrations
and were unusually seen Having a good time .
Well, this was what an enraged Tybalt had witnessed when he discovered Romeo through his attractive mask.
Uncle, this is a Montague, our foe.
A villain that is hither come in spite
To scorn at our solemnity this night exclaimed a furious Tybalt, in a wrathful
tone, while arguing insanely with Old Capulet. However, Tybalt s fury soared
to unmentionable heights, when Old Capulet chose to allow Romeo and
friends remain at the dance, and even put in a good word for him by saying:
Content thee, gentle coz, let him alone;
A bears him like a portly gentleman.
And, to say truth, Verona brags of him
To be a virtuous and well-governed youth.
I would not for all the wealth of this town
Here in my house do him disparagement.
In actual fact, it was Romeo who was continuously persuaded by friends Mercutio and Benvolio to attend the feast, because they knew he yearned for the
fair Rosaline. However, Romeo was not with Rosaline at the dance, but seemed to be entranced by the fair Juliet Capulet. Alas! Why did their lips meet? Why did they dance arm in arm? Why did the eyes of these two innocent youths twinkle at the sight of one another? And that is the biggest mystery of them all.
- Romeo And Juliet Essay, Research Paper “Romeo and Juliet:” Star-Crossed Lovers? After reading Shakespeare?s “Romeo and Juliet” I noticed something that ... ilstu.edu/shakespeare/research/ISFromeo.html Shakespeare, William. “Romeo and Juliet.” The Complete ...
- Romeo And Juliet Essay, Research Paper - The importance of Minor character in Romeo and Juliet- Romeo and Juliet is a play based on love ... each other. Tybalt, indeed, had a large effect on the lives of Romeo and Juliet ...
- Romeo And Juliet Essay, Research Paper I consider myself a hopeless romantic. I have hopes and dreams of finding ... an act of impulse and love, Romeo and Juliet were secretly married by ... Suicide was the only way Romeo and Juliet could be together eternally. A ...
- Romeo And Juliet Essay, Research Paper SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN THE WORK ... hated each other. This feud would have caused many problems for Romeo and Juliet ... miserable. Romeo and Juliet would not have been able to see each other. Both ...
- Romeo And Juliet Essay, Research Paper Four hundred years ago, William Shakespeare wrote The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet, a popular ... young people. Romeo and Juliet found it unbearable to be without each other, and, to ...
- Romeo And Juliet Essay, Research Paper The names “Romeo” and “Juliet” have passed in our language ... heaven and stars, Romeo and Juliet however, is not totally a tragedy of fate. Each character ...