Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Exercise and Health
Regular exercise enhances a person?s sense of mental well being along with their general physical health. Walking on a beautiful day will actually increase a person?s heartbeat. That means that his/her pumps are being cleaned, running through person?s body would be oxygenated blood, and the burning of calories. Tiredness and stress can be alleviated through exercise. Exercise is like a gift his/her gives to their body, mind, and spirit.
There are many benefits to exercising. It is clinically proven that regular aerobic exercise aids minimize the risk of heart disease and stroke, which may lead to death. It also helps to reduce weight, prevent diabetes mellitus, strengthens bones, and intensifies immune function. Studies show a positive relationship between physical fitness and mental achievement.
Exercising helps us live longer because it leads to the reduction of coronary heart disease, in which plaque also called fatty deposits comes together in blood vessels, contributing to the muscular wall of the heart compromising oxygen delivery to the heart muscle. Also exercising regularly increases the effectiveness of the heart. A recent study has found that women who walk as a form of exercise for at least three hours a week can reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke by 40%, and the reduction is even greater for
women who walk faster. Dr. Jo Ann Manson and his researchers ?studied 84,000 female nurses aged 40 to 65 who had no evidence of heart disease. The participants were surveyed about their walking habits once in 1986 and then twice more over the next eight years. The researchers found that for 50% of the participants, the only form of exercise that was performed was walking, while 10% of the participants did not exercise at all. During the eight years, 590 heart attacks and 456 strokes were reported.?
People?s limitation to physical activities or exercise results in poor health. Because of this it is clear that regular exercise, along with a generally healthy lifestyle, is beneficial. Half the population of industrialized societies is made up of people with passive lifestyles, and exercising is the most beneficial to this group. Do exercise at least for 30 minutes a day is sufficient to lower the risk of heart disease.
In conclusion, exercising is essential to every day life. When one is exercising one is improving one?s health and probably even adding some years to one?s life. On the other hand, not exercising can result in poor health and even cause strokes, fatigue, obesity and etc.
- ... #1 & #3 define the continuum limits and #2 the center point. I would argue ... only way they could excersise their choice to death. ... death, and therefore are both morally permissible because they excersise death ... the person himself does not hold any value in it? ...
- ... by vomiting, abusing laxatives or excersising obsessively. Some use a combination of ... binge eating disorder and depression. The efforts of mental health professionals need ... problem. Many local mental health organizations and the self help groups provide ...
- ... but directs the weather and excersises His power over inanimate ... that not only heaven and earth and the inanimate creatures, ... , how can man be held accountable?” To which Calvin ... “unfree” will. Many philosophers and theologians throughout history have tried ...
- ... will be cool and dull in the morning, and warm and clear in ... Where are royal processions usually held in London? How many royal ... урока. Перевод с русского языка. And now let’s revise exclamatory sentences ... you have to do this excersise in written form. XII. ...
- ... of assemblies where embassies held and expeditions planned kept up ... lead but maybe economic and political stability. Uncertain nature ... very marked regional differences (and antagonisms) ? rulers who ... , but with them excersised power and influence patchily.