Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Princess Diana Essay, Research Paper
One of the most loved and remembered women leaders of this century was Diana,
Princess of Wales.
After she came into the public’s life by marrying into the British Royal
family, and leaving it ten years later, she
decided her life to helping the unfortunate victims of land mines, AIDS,
cancer, cerebral palsy and many others.
These are the things she will be mostly remembered for.
By looking at the story of Diana’s life, you can see it is a somewhat tragic
ending. Diana was born on July 1, 1961 in Sandringham, England. There, she lived
a happy first of her life. Later, she met Prince Charles of the Royal Family,
and in 1981, she married him. Throughout their marriage, they had problems, and
though Diana loved Charles, some of the other British royals disapproved of her
lifestyle, saying she acted more like a movie star than a princess. She and
Charles bore two sons. Soon, they realized their marriage wouldn’t last, so they
broke it off. Even though she was not a British Royal any longer, she still had
a celebrity’s image, and she used that to her advantage. For the rest of her
short life, she fought for aid in helping the sick and injured, and people
noticed what she was doing because of her popularity.
I believe that Princess Diana was a very important person in our history,
because of what she did. She could have decided to just become a celebrity and
stay in the limelight, but instead she focused her time on helping others, which
is not something every celebrity would do. Someone else might say that Princess
Diana shouldn’t be considered a role model or anyone important from this
century; because she was just a poor girl who’s marriage didn’t work out and was
followed by the Paparazzi until the day she died. To that, I say that maybe she
was someone whose marriage brought her fame, and when it ended, the media did
follow her, but she used her fame to promote giving aid to those in need. She
was a true leader because she was devoted to helping others, a respected
individual, she inspired others to help too, she was confident and courageous in
her ways, and all she lived for was to serve others. Diana’s one wish for
everyone was to serve the common good so that everyone working together would
help the whole community to be better in the end. This was her whole purpose.
In mine and many others?s eyes, Diana is seen as a true modern-day angel of
her own kind. And even though her life ended tragically in a car crash on August
31, 1997, before she died she had made it her life’s commitment to serve others.
Precisely that, more than anything else, is what she will be forever remembered
for, and that is why she will be known as a great leader.
- Princess Diana Essay, Research Paper Throughout her life all eyes were always on Princess Diana. Millions ... beautiful day when Princess Diana was married into one of the most powerful ... it. One cannot overestimate the importance of what Princess Diana did that ...
- Princess Diana Essay, Research Paper “I?ve always thought, to provide ... quote is in the words of one of the most caring that people ... be president or patron of over one hundred charities. Princess Diana?s life became entirely ...
- Princess Diana Essay, Research Paper English princess, former wife of Charles, Prince of Wales. Born July 1, 1961, ... . Diana responded in November 1995 with a televised interview of her own on ... number of charities she actively supported?which had at one time ...
- Princess Diana Essay, Research Paper A t the age of thirty-six Princess Diana’s life was brought to an ... turned to frowns but no one will forget the happiness she ... Facts of Princess Diana’s Life July 1, 1961 Lady Diana Soencer is born, daughter of the ...
- Princess Di Essay, Research Paper THERE ARE MANY IMPORTANT PEOPLE ... OTHERS. ONE PERSON WHO I BELIEVE EXCELLED IN OUR WORLD WAS PRINCESS DIANA. PRINCESS DIANA WAS ... . THE DAY THEY MARRIED, PRINCESS DIANA BECAME THE PRINCESS OF WHALES. SHE WENT FROM ...