Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Panic Disorders Essay, Research Paper
Since panic disorder often goes undetected, experts hope to
heighten awareness with a new drug called selective
serotonin reuptake inhibitor parexotine, or SSRI. The
approbation of this drug would bring about an opportunity to
educate society and the medical profession more on panic
Paroxetine (made by SmithKline Beecham Pharma under the
brand name Paxil) is nonsedating, nonaddictive, and is also
safe when taken with alcohol. This drug has already been
approved for obsessive-compulsive disorder and depression,
which are more than likely linked with disruptions in the
Using this drug in panic disorder cases, the dosage
must be started out very low, about 5-10 mg about three to
four times a week, rather than higher doses, which would be
used in cases of depression. The efficacy rate of Paxil is
80% when taken correctly from small amount up to the
This article was a bit boring at first, then it worked
into more interesting topics. I wouldn?t read it over and
over, but I would show it to someone that I think would
appreciate it. And, more than likely, I would not print it
out and place it on my refrigerator with magnets.
- Panic Disorder Essay, Research Paper Panic Disorder The defining characteristics of panic disorder as given by the American ... those who suffer from panic disorder induced agoraphobia since these cases are usually ...
- Anxiety Disorder Essay, Research Paper Everybody has it. It is a ... Stress Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), and Panic Disorders. Accurate diagnosis is important, since treatment ...
- ... Disorders Essay, Research Paper There are many diseases and disorders that ... of their illness. Since the 1950’s, ... disorders are panic disorders, obsessive compulsive disorders, general anxiety disorders and finally phobias. A person with a panic disorder ...
- Multiple Personality Disorders Essay, Research Paper Multiple Personality Disorders By Philip Ausherman Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD ... mental health meetings. Since then the disorder has been overlooked ... alter) would come out punch the guy and leave. ...
- Borderline Personality Disorde Essay, Research Paper BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER Copyright 1999 John M Rathbun MD ... : 3. The Punitive Parent Mode – since the child was punished for ... and contemptible, and will often punish herself through self-mutilating or ...