Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
The docter came into the room and told the worried parents
For the next three years all would be well and no one would notice,
Then, after time passed, her forehead enlarged and her eyes grew far
When they were in public her parents walked yards in front of her so
no onw would suspect,
She found herself alone,
She soon entered school, she was put in SPECIAL ED,
At lunch kids threw things at her as if she didnt notice, she did.
Even the teachers think she is hopeless,
and learns all,
At home she is left on her bed until school or meals come,
She cant tell people that the is something more to her,
She enters middle school….
Things get worse,
She is left in the dark corner of the class room where she is left to
stare at a picture of Pooh.
The picture soon becomes her friend,
she secretly dreams that she is the baloon that is carrying pooh high
above the tree tops into the blue sky,
the wind in her hair,
the sun in her eyes,
the clouds in her face,
She now enters High School….
One day a boy offers the teacher to take her to the bus,
the teacher says yes.
Instead of the bus stop, she is taken to the boys bathroom, where she
She thinks of Pooh.
After four years of endless torment she graduates. Her parents drop her
off and then go dine at Gina’s (the most expensive resturaunt in town)
Then return to finder sitting on a trash can with a sign labed “RETARD”
on it. Her parents yell at her and ask her how she could let this
As she is thrown into the back of the car, no one sees a tear shed from
her blue eyes.
All grown now…….
she is put into a special facility for her type,
here the people will treat her with respect, or at least some,
When she is taken to her new room,
her eyes fall upon a picture of Pooh,
She know all will be well.
- Something About Mary Essay, Research Paper Something about Mary Its a comedy film, ... that he had three contrincants more for making Mary fall in ... films: very strange. In conclusion, Something about Mary is a great film ...
- Literay Critisim Essay, Research Paper Something about Charles Dickens and ... the major themes of his more popular novels. Perhaps the ... and historical events and is more of a symbol. These readers ... get to know his characters more intimately than neighbors. The ...
- Abstraction And Cubism Essay, Research Paper Something that is so ... but each time you look at it there is something new ... more precise than the subject in the painting. You want identify each ... on its own signifies something being voluptuous, curvaceous, round ...
- Sylvia Plath?S ?Mirror? Essay, Research Paper The Burden of Acceptance Sylvia Plath’s “Mirror,” shows a truly thoughtful ... look for the “truth” in something else, not excepting what she ... her life. Each day, she is reminded by the mirror of her ...
- Fear No More Essay, Research Paper ?Fear no more? By William Shakespeare William ... bad, and is not something to dread because everyone will ... as well as different fears each may have, Shakespeare is ... however, each is preceded by the phrase ?Fear no more? which ...