Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Creative Story: My Golden Age Essay, Research Paper
Creative Story: My Golden Age
Many people have their own Golden Ages. It is like a dream that a person
would like to live out. Many of these dreams tend to be similar to a utopia, or
a perfect world. Due to the fact that their Golden Age is a perfect world, most
of these dreams are a little bit on the unrealistic side. Most of them never
come true. However, I am not so picky. I would make the best attempt to make
my life the best it could be, and also knowing that it could come true, and
still be on the realistic side.
You have to understand that when people come up with their own Golden
Age, he/she usually takes their life and alters it to a stage where there is no
similarity between reality, and their utopia. I would do something a little bit
different. You see, I would take my pre-existing life, and just make changes to
that. If I were to come up with my own Golden Age, this is what I would do.
I would start with my present standing in life. That would be a tenth
grade student in high school. Then to make it dream like, I would analyze to
see what I could do to make my life better. I would find out what things were
important to me at that time and what things I could change to make my future
life better. For example, I would probably start out with school, since that is
very important to most people at my age. There are pretty much two things that
are important to kids around my age, the social aspect and the academic aspect.
I would not change my personality, but I would rather like to be friends and get
to know other people I don’t know now. Maybe it would be neat to be the King my
senior year. Also, because I am turning sixteen real soon, I would have this
really neat car that not many other people had. Than the next thing I would do
would be to adjust my grades, so that I would graduate a valedictorian. Then
would probably wish to be an athletic star so I could play on any team I wanted.
All of this would lead up to me graduating very successfully. Since I was so
successful, I would be able to attend any university I wanted. I would not
worry about paying for anything because I would have a full ride scholarship.
Than I would pass college with flying colors, playing for the team, and having a
lot of fun in my free time. Now, I would be ready to take the next step in my
life. Getting a job. I would probably open up my own business so I could work
for myself, and have my company be a very internationally known and successful.
I would just pretty much live the rest of my life doing the things I like to do
best. Also, because I am making so much money, more than I would know what to
do with, I would give as much as I could to charity. Then I would like to die a
wealthy and prosperous man knowing that I gave to the needy as well. It would
be comforting to watch my kids grow up similarly to the way I did.
- ... Me, Ultima Evaluation Essay, Research Paper Bless Me, Ultima, by Rudolfo A. Anaya, is a touching story ... . So I ask myself, he continued ... excitedly awaiting the Golden Carp s arrival, ... Me, Ultima is a creative, exciting, knowledgeable, and heart warming story ...
- ... Of The Seventies Essay, Research Paper 1970s ... creative freedom to experiment with conventions of Hollywood stories ... 's That Knocking on My Door? (1968) ... Elliott Gould's "smart-ass" Philip Marlowe gets the ... and Shampoo. "Golden boy" Robert Redford critiqued ...
- ... Grateful Dead Essay, Research Paper Throughout ... only heard the stories that his family ... a child his age. Garcia took full ... his individuality and creativity. Jerry witnessed ... loss to both my generation and my children’s. I had ... Garcia off the Golden Gate Bridge, ...
- Walden Two Essay, Research Paper The ... For example, the story about the soccer referee ... of how to create a “golden age.” Smug as always, Frazier ... direction of Wagner’s own creativity. Belonging to a culture ... advertising and salesmanship? … My question is, have you ...
- Existentialism In Film Essay, Research Paper EXISTENTIALISM IN ... The Man with the Golden Arm, a “Lost ... in this publication forbid me from pursuing a line ... philosophical basis for his creative endeavor. In a similar ... three years ago. It is the story of Thomas ...