Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Obesity Prevention In American Indian Schoolchildren:The Pathways Study Essay, Research Paper
Wednesday, 8:30 am – 10:00 am
Obesity Prevention in American Indian Schoolchildren:
The Pathways Study
Moderator: Mary Story
8:35 Pathways: A Participatory Research Approach to Preventing Obesity in American Indian Schoolchildren – S. Davis; T. Clay; J. Eklund; J. Gittelsohn; S. Going; P. Snyder
8:50 School-Based Physical Activity Program for Obesity Prevention in American Indian Schoolchildren: The Pathways Study – S. Going; L. Metcalfe; J. Schoenberg; M. Smyth; J. Altaha; K. Booth; E. Stone
9:05 Pathways: An American Indian Obesity Prevention Curriculum for Schoolchildren – V. Arviso; M. Symth; S. Davis; L. Metcalfe; R. Brice; J. Anliker; E. Stone; J. Altaha; J. Reed; B. Holy Rock
9:20 Pathways School Food Service Intervention – P. Snyder; L. Cunningham Sabo; J. Anliker; J. Weber; J. Altaha; R. Alsenay; A. Chamberlain; K. M. Conti; J. Hurley; P. Livermont; L. Nielsen; H. Platero; D. Rasmussen
9:35 Family Participation in a School-Based Obesity Prevention Study: The Pathways Study – T.E. Clay; H. Flint-Wagner; L. Kinney; M. Story
Sponsors: Amerian Indian, Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Caucus
and Food and Nutrition Section
- ... , promote growth, etc. In American society food is that which ... cause of preventable deaths in the United States. Obesity increases the ... most painful parts of obesity. American society emphasizes physical ... with sodium and sugar. In American society food is that ...
- ... diabetes, alcoholism, smoking, obesity, arthritis, and gout. Carpal ... for better legibility, preventing reflections and shadows by ... job design. The American with Disabilities Act of ... 1991. 6. Grandjean, E., Ergonomics in Computerized Offices, Bristol: Taylor and ...
- ... a bikini-buying spree among American teens. ? In the 1970?s in Europe, Rio and ... suit. Increasing Obesity The size of the average American is rapidly increasing ... percent in Australia and Brazil. ? The U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention ...
- ... leading cause of cancer death in American women today. The Health Technology ... to be obese, which is a separate risk factor later in life.?(qtd ... options for early detection and prevention ?Discussing risk and benefits of ...
- ... and most successful tort lawsuits in American history. Alicia Mundy writes about ... Linnen and her tragic, yet preventable death. In 1996, Mary Linnen was ... .injuryboard.comGoodman, W. June 17, 2000. Obesity Inc. Press Journal. Oct. 12 ...