Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Green Mile Essay, Research Paper
The Green Mile was about a murder of two girls. When the
father is told by the mother that the 2 little girls are missing,
he gets a whole crowwd together to look for the little girls. They
find the girls in the arms of a huge black man (I had to add the
about the color of his skin because this part of the story takes
place in the 30’s and we all know how strong racism was back then).
We later find that the man’s name us John Coffey. (Just like the
drink but not spelled the same.)
They take John to jail and everyone is impressed by how large
he is. He has huge muscles and he towers over everone. The guard in
charge of the green mile goes into the cell that John Coffey is in
and removes the cuffs from John’s hands. The guard notices that John
is very gentle and very kind, and that he has something very
special. So for the first couple days The guard watched John
carefully, he caused no trouble and John was also quiet.
In the first few weeks, they got another prisoner, his name
was Wild Bill.Wild Bill was in-fact very wild, he even tried to
attack the guards while he was coming in.
In the end we all find out that Wild Bill killed (murdered)
the two little girls that John Coffey had been convicted of killing.
John however, still was sentenced to death. At 11:30 pm the next
day John Coffey walked down the green mile. John was placed in the
electric chair (ol’ sparky) and they placed the mask over his head
John told the guard to take off the mask because he was afraid of
the dark, and he didnt want to die in the dark. So the guard took
off the mask, then placed the wet sponge on his head, they pulled
the hood down and put that over top of the wet sponge.
The guard yelled “Roll on 2″ and they pulled the lever.
John Coffey was dead. The guards were so sad they cried, some of
them quit just because if that incident. They knew he was innocent
but they couldent do anything about it.
I think that the books were sad, and very heart pounding.
It was sad when they found that he was innocent but still couldent
do anything to stop him from being executed. The mouse was pretty
cool, and then Del was executed and that was sad. The movie was set
up completely different from the books. The movie was pretty cool,
the actors really gave it there all in it. The movie was dramatic,
and somewhat funny, My friend cried at the end (but she crys at
every movie) and I didnt (I never cry at an end of a movie). So I
did enjoy it.
- Graham Bell Essay, Research Paper Alexander Graham Bell Alexander Graham Bell was born on March 3, ... of the telephone. The money was used to establish the Volta Laboratory for research ... such as writing letters through the U.S. mail and having to wait at ...
- German Cinema Essay, Research Paper The very first film program to ... charge admission was held at the ... 's next films: Tart?ff (1925), a Moli?re adaptation scripted by Mayer ...
- The Mailman Essay, Research Paper THE MAILMAN “I never thought I’d say this, ... and foreign mail, charged almost twice the old rates. What Gram didn’t like ... again, held out the envelope, and said, “Hi, Gram. Here’s your mail”. 31e
- The Praying Mantis Essay, Research Paper The Praying Mantis (Mantis Religiosa) Contents ... is more consistently bright green in color. The Carolina mantis is a ... the male 8 segments. Size? the female mantis is usually larger than the male Behavior?the male ...
- The Tobacco Issue: Essay, Research Paper The Tobacco Issue: Where the Responsibility Lies Political-Legal Issues: The ... has been focused on the young male (the same allegation levied against ... smoke in public buildings has grown tremendously. These statutes, ...