Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Changes Caused By Global Warming Essay, Research Paper
ENGLISH DOCUMENTRY ASSIGNMENT
Proposed topic: How the World is changing due to the effects caused by Global Warming
The reason for this topic is our increasingly changing climate. Every year our climate continually is changing and becoming warmer. However it’s becoming more and more difficult to change our polluting ways. Though this documentary I’d like to get the publics attention about our ever-changing climate.
For this topic I would like to have a god like sounding narrative voice. A demanding voice, with both compassion, and intelligence. This voice is necessary to get the point across.
The thesis for this documentry is “how can we prevent the destruction of our climate.” This thesis is necessary because the side this documentry well be taking is to focus on how we can change or stop the damage which has been done to our environment. More so with this thesis there is many branches that lead to informative and substantial evidence to support this thesis. Seemingly this thesis also gives room for the solutions to this problem. Through this thesis I hope to narrow my topic and also allow enough room for a insightful and interesting documentary.
The target audience for this documentary is anyone with the concern for the environment. However it really effects everyone on this planet. Theoretically this documentary is directed at everyone.
Research on this subject is very extensive and information on it is easy to find. For instance just look at the winter that has just passed for evidence.
Several questions to be answered from this documentary would be;
1. What changes are to be expected in the future?
2. What consequences of these changes can we expect?
3. What solutions are there?
I’d use an upbeat, original, and futuristic style. By incorporating wide angle
shots, and futuristic settings.
- Cause And Effect Global Warming Essay, Research Paper Global Warming Global warming occurs when the levels ... carbon dioxide, possibly stimulating global warming by decreasing the number of absorbers ... , but rather we must change our views completely. We ...
- Global Warming Essay, Research Paper This essay will address the question, what is global warming, and ... change) and by how much (magnitude). —– This essay will examine how global warming ... 1980 s. The cause of global warming is believed to be the greenhouse ...
- Global Warming Essay, Research Paper Global warming is an increase ... global warming. Some believe that pollution causes global warming, but the fact is global warming ... by global warming in a variety of ways. The chemical composition of water could be changed ...
- Global Warming Essay, Research Paper Meghan McDonald McDonald 1 Mr. ... This chart shows how much warming could be caused by each of the gases that ... environment by changing agricultural practices and industrial practices. These new practices have causes a change ...
- Global Warming Essay, Research Paper For years, scientists have ... in focusing serious attention on global warming by developing a portfolio of actions that ... of activities that cause emissions. Projections of future climate changes are uncertain ...