Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
…….. as Jesse stumbled down the stairs, he could hear the weeping and he knew that
something had gone wrong. He cried out, what s going on?
Jesse this is officer Potter, and he would like to talk to you, wept his
What s the problem officer? mumbled Jesse half asleep, rubbing his eyes.
Well, Jesse I don t know how to tell you this, but this morning on I-43 your dad
was in a very terrible accident. He was hit by a semi truck heading south on the
interstate. And when we arrived upon the scene, your father was found dead.
Stammered the nervous rookie cop.
Oh God, oh God, who did this?………..how did?…….why?….
………….. I have to get out of here. Cried Jesse with a face full of tears.
Jesse come back here! Sobbed his grandmother.
Jesse then took off, and he told no one where he was going. So now there is a
grandmother weeping, a nervous rookie cop, and an upset missing teenager; what is the
family to do now. They just lost their dad, and son, and now his child has taken off. Talk
about a nightmare of a morning.
After Jesse took off his grandmother sat there on the couch, clutching the work
shirt of her dead son crying, Oh Edward, Oh Edward. The cries echoed through the
empty house as the grandmother sat there in tears.
How could this have happened? Thought Jesse to himself, he was just in Green
Bay and now he s dead. Who did this? They will get theirs.
The only thing that kept Jesse going was his hatred. He had to devise a plan to get
back at the person who did this. The only thing he could think of was to repay blood for
Jesse didn t know the exact details of the accident, but when he found out he
erupted into a fit of rage. So the driver of the semi fell asleep behind the wheel, huh? I
tell you what, he better not fall asleep tonight. There is one pissed of kid coming for
As Jesse sat at home devising a plan to pay back blood for blood , his
grandmother is planning out the arrangements for the funeral. Jesse s plan sounds so
simple and fool proof that even a child could pull this off. His idea was to wait until
about 1 o clock in the morning and break into his house and deal with him in an
inhumane manner. All through his life Jesse had a fascination with torture. So for this
situation he would bring out the art of Chinese torture. Chinese torture is when small
blades are used and little cuts are made on the body, and the person bleeds to death in
Time passes by and it is about the hour of 12 o clock, Jesse begins to make his
way to the murder’s house, and thoughts of his dad go racing through his mind. On the
way there he breaks down into a tremendous sob. He gets very short of breath and his
face is soaking wet from the cascade of tears running down his face; all of a sudden, he
sees the truck driver’s house. His sobbing stops instantly and a look of hatred flashes
across his face, just like some one hit a switch. At this time he had no feelings, his heart
was made of stone, he had to do what he set out to do, KILL!
As he walked through the field near by, he could hear a dog barking in the
distance near the man’s house. Jesse, on a mission, ignored the warning signs of the dog
and continued on. As he crawled through the window into the living room, he could hear
the victim snoring in the bedroom. He entered the darkened room, gun in hand, and hit
Wake the hell up! Roared out Jesse in the blinding light. So now how does it
feel to be helpless, and knowing that you are about to die.
Who are you? Whimpered the semi driver.
You killed my dad you bastard! And a gun shot rang through the empty house.
The shot grazed the left leg of the truck driver, leaving him in total shock. He was
over come by the pain and he passed out on the bed, this allowed Jesse to tie him down to
start the torture. As Jesse made the first slit in the truck drivers side, it sent his victim
screaming in pain.
What the fuck, why are you doing this? Groaned the truck driver.
So you can feel the pain that you gave me, and the pain you caused my dad
before he died. So I am going to enjoy this cause right now it s the only thing that makes
me feel good, and boy am I having fun right now.
Slit by slit, the truck driver wailed out in pain, until the moans became faint,
until they stopped. All that is left is a bloody mess and no traces of who did it. A smile
cracked Jesse s face as he left the room, and as he strolled out of the house you could
hear him mumble, I hope you rot in Hell!
- The Creek Essay, Research Paper The name “Creek” came from the shortening of Ocheese Creek Indians a name given by the English ... as the ‘Creek Confederacy’. Today’s Creek Nation, also known as the ‘Muskogee’, were the major ...
- Down At The Cross Essay, Research Paper In ?Down at the Cross?, James Baldwin stresses the idea that ... This passage from Barnlund?s essay reestablishes the fact that learning and understanding ... and private life in his essay. In the case of Les Newman ...
- Corruption In The Church Essay, Research Paper Chaucer lived in a time dictated ... to the Church at the time. Although the Pardoner represents the lowly side of the Church, Chaucer ... Chaucer had no respect for the Church. However, the Parson allows him to ...
- ... The Chorus Essay, Research Paper Medea and the Chorus The exchange that takes place between Medea and the Chorus ... vengeance and excess. The Chorus offers the sane view of the world to the somewhat ... on page 176, the leader of the Chorus reveals that she has ...
- ... Of The Church Essay, Research Paper Response Essay – The Saints of the Church They have lived as hermits in the ... the church to come. I have learned a great deal about the Saints of the Catholic Church ...