Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
In the play The Miracle Worker, Annie says to Kate “Mrs. Keller, I
don’t think Helen’s worst handicap is deafness or blindness. I think it’s
your love. And your pity.” In my opinion this means Mrs. Keller has
babied Helen all these years and now she is a spoiled little brat. This is
what Helen’s problem is. Not her blindness, or her deafness. This is
preventing Annie from teaching this child. For example, when Annie
tries to teach Helen not to eat off of her plate, they get in a huge
fight. Annie is trying to get her to fold her napkin and eat with a
spoon. If Helen were a child that was properly disciplined than it
would not have taken all day for Annie to teach her.
??? I also believe that Annie was absolutely correct with her statement.
From reading the play and watching the movie Annie seems like a little
brat to me. She seems to need a serious belting. I can understand
where Helen’s mother is coming from. If I were her I would probably
feel sorry for her too, and I would love her just like Mrs. Keller does,
but I would not have let the situation go this far. I would have stopped
it and gotten a good teacher long before it had gotten this bad.
??? Annie had trouble at first but when she starts getting through to
Mrs. Keller and Helen, she really started to work miracles.
The Miracle Worker
- Conflict In The Miracle Worker Essay, Research Paper In my opinion, all the types of conflict occur in ?the Miracle Worker?. There is internal ... is there for in a struggle for power in the household. ?The Miracle Worker? is a story mainly ...
- Miracle Worker Essay, Research Paper Title The Miracle Worker Author William Gibson Setting This book is primarily set in the Keller ... , but one of the most inspirational figures in history. The Miracle Worker, written by William ...
- Romeo And Juliet Vs. The Miracle Worker Essay, Research Paper ?Relationship between Romeo and ... three people in The Miracle Worker. To begin with, the Montagues and the Capulets ... to see each other. The parents in The Miracle Worker are pretty much the same. Mr ...
- ... Depression Essay, Research Paper Avoiding Another Depression: The Most Important Challenge For Any Government The ... miracles. In particular, the nation was experiencing in 1929 a spectacular boom in the stock market (Wecter 6). In ...
- Assisted Suicide Essay Essay, Research Paper In the world today there are arguments ... the most important things in health care is the relationship between the health care worker ... , what happens if a miracle cure is found after the patient has already ...