Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Authenticity Essay, Research Paper
In these days and times, it is hard to find people that are authentic. Many people say things that sound good, but when it comes down to acting upon their words, its hard for them to follow through. Being authentic, in my dictionary has not only to do with telling the truth and backing their words. To me being authentic consists of being yourself at all times, understanding your ways along with speaking the truth and backing up your words.
Everyone has his or her own definition of being authentic. For me authenticity begins with being and knowing yourself. For one to be themselves they act how they want to regardless of whatever others say or do. This is important to being authentic because no one wants to go against the mass. Choosing to do such a thing is a very vital aspect in what makes a person authentic. For example, my sister has a certain way that she likes to dress. Frankly, my sister Ebony dresses like a boy. She is not a “tom boy” or anything of the sort. This decision is purely because of her preference and her authenticity.
Along with being yourself in order to be authentic you also have to know yourself, your ways and little things such as that. Knowing your ways in critical conditions can be helpful. For example, my mother told me a story when I was younger.Her story was about her and her friends. They all were saving up to go to a
concert when my mom had a paper the night after the concert. My mom had already started her paper and she knew that if she put it off to go to the concert that she would never finish it. My mother knew of her procrastinating ways and made an important choice to stay and finish her paper. She knows that she procrastinates so through her authenticity she made the right decision.
Lastly, not only do you have to be yourself and know your ways, you also have to be honest to yourself as well as to others. This is one of the most things that an authentic person must posses. To be truthful and honest is really hard to do. There are always temptations and to overcome the frequent and many temptations says a lot.
Many people view authenticity differently. To me being authentic begins with acting like how you want to act. Another huge part of being an authentic person is knowing yourself and ways of being that are specific to you. Also to be authentic you have to be an honest person. These are to the three most important aspects. To have all of these traits is something really hard to do which makes it hard to find authentic people in these days and times.
- Authentic Life Vs. Mechanical Essay, Research Paper Authentic Life vs. Mechanical Life In the Hobbit Authentic Life ... the hobbits are such an authentic and valuable life source; because ... apart of the authentic society and knows better. Authentic life has proven ...
- Authenticity Of The Shroud Essay, Research Paper The Shroud of Turin ... used to disprove its authenticity (which under light hold ... members were skeptical about its authenticity. Many of them believed ... are removed to its authenticity. All that remains for ...
- Untitled Essay, Research Paper “The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn” ... of its social criticism, its authenticity, its relation to God ... novel is because of its authenticity. Many of the events ... . This adds to the authenticity because small children and the ...
- Nell Essay, Research Paper “Nell, an underdeveloped human ... something so essentially pure and authentic about Nell, a quality ... the body language which authenticated her character. This movie ... clarify the significance or each factor affecting human development ...
- Shroud Of Turin Essay, Research Paper Introduction:Millions of words have ... can validate its authenticity. ?The Shroud of Turin Research Project (STURP) comprised ... subject the Shroud to its authenticity, ?Microbiologist said there was a bacteria ...