Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Amendment 7 Scenario Essay, Research Paper
Amendment 7 Scenario
After sitting through a long uplifting and glorifying sermon
curtisy of the Rev.J.R.Maness. Bob and his fellow church peers decided to
go outside and play around as they wait for their parents to stop talking and
take them home. Bob was swinging on the playground when he noticed a
group of kids were standing around something in a circle. So Bob went to go
and investigate the situation. They were standing around a dead squirrel.
The squirrel looked to be as if it were asleep because it had no visible signs to
indicate the cause of death. Being that Jan is very sensitive to that kind of
stuff she ran off and told an adult what was out there. After hearing her cry
Bob s dad went out there and at a shovel; scooped it up and threw it away.
Every since that day the church began to find more and dead rodents in the
church s yard. One day when the church had a contracting company drilling
in the ground to add another swing set a worker noticed that as soon as he
had broken earth there was a strong chemical smell. And then suddenly he
noticed weird looking goo flowing through the hole he had dug. Being very
professional about the whole situation the worker contacted the pastor
immediately. After hearing this the pastor contracted an environmental
analyst to test the land. The analyst discovered that the chemical was oil
mixed with a toxic chemical. Knowing that the land the church was
presiding on was sold to the church from a gas company, he highroad a
lawyer and quickly began to research the company. Aster months of
researching the pastor and lawyer found out that a company By the name of
Atlanta Gas company once dumped toxic chemicals in the land, which also
happened to be the same company that sold the church its land. As soon as
this information surfaced the church took civil action and filed a civil action
suit against Atlanta Gas Company in junction to the Seventh Amendment
that states, In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall
exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact
tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any Courts of the United
States, than according to the rules of common law , suing the company for a
combined total of the church,land,posetions,health,and emotions for twenty
- Gun Control 17 Essay, Research Paper Gun Control In ... at times abused the First Amendment s inherent powers. Obviously ... right” (2). One can see Schumer’s point. Society routinely restricts ... n7 (1997): April, p. 39. Schumer, Charles E. “Toward a rational gun ...
- Debate 2000 Essay, Research Paper PROBLEM AREA II: ... use their broad first amendment protection to cover these ... be tolerated by the Fourth Amendment. Skinner v. Railway Labor Executives’ ... Fourth, Fifth, and Fourteenth Amendments. Usage is not uniform. Typically ...
- Epic Of Gilgamesh Essay, Research Paper 1 Supporting the Ban ... own a gun. The Second Amendment states as follows,? A well ... New York: Prometheus Books. Skinner, Clarence. 1998,March. Personal ... New York: Prometheus Books. Skinner, Clarence. 1998,March. Personal ...
- Assisted Suicide Essay, Research Paper Should assisted suicide ... is against making a constitutional amendment protecting assisted suicide. And ... this is one possible scenario for his vague organization ... entire article. Another possible scenario is that he didn?t ...
- Federal Aviation Agency Essay, Research Paper Topic: Federal Aviation Agency Scope: ... -sponsored terrorist act. This new amended legislation, Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act ... created in 1812 with the Schooner Exchange v McFaddon case. In this ...