Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
My Declaration Of Indpendence Essay, Research Paper
Declaration of Independence
When in the course of school, it becomes necessary for me and the
Student Body to dissolve the restrictive bands which have connected
them with another, and to assume the powers of the earth, the separate
and equal station to which the laws of the governed and the rights
endowed to them, a decent respect to the opinions of me and my class
I and the Student Body hold these truths to be self-evident, that
school is created for our purposes, that are endowed by are rights in the
constitution with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life,
liberty from school, and the pursuit to do as we wish. That to secure
these rights governments (School board) made are instituted by
students and not that of the School board; so that students can derive
their own School Board, laying its foundation on such principles and
organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to
effect their Happiness and Freedom. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that
School boards long established should not be changed for the light and
transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown, that
Students are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to
right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
That whatever a school board becomes destructive of these ends it is the
Right of the Students to alter it or abolish it.
Such has been the patient sufferance of these students; and such is
now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former System of
School. The history of the present School Board is a history of repeated
injuries and usurpation s all having in direct object the establishment of
an absolute School Board over us Students.
To prove this, this is a list of the usurpation s that the School
Board has committed:
The sleep that is lost from homework such as this and therefore
leading to bad health and a magnitude of other problems.
The stress that is continually put on Students to do good on tests
or projects, which are the deciding factor when you get down to it that
allow us to either go to college or not.
The constant barrage of work such as; homework, class work and
projects adding to an hour a night per class, that is eight hours of work
every two days.
The time spent working on such things like homework could be
spent seeing the world, learning about new things and meeting new
The fun will be increased by not having to do the random school
tasks which dog us every night.
The accumulation of less stress, less work, and less school will
equal a prolonged life.
The fact that two days of in one week doubles the stress
The School Board has refused repeatedly to let Students
themselves set on the board and let our voices be herd.
The School Board has changed rules time and again despite our
repeated requests to stop it.
For cutting our fun off for the homecoming parade with new
For making rallies before lunch instead of after so that some 20
students don t leave.
In every stage of these Oppressions We have petitioned for
redress in the most humble terms. Our repeated petitions have been
answered only by repeated injury.
The Student Body of High School and I , in general congress,
assembled, appealing to the School Board and The governor of
California of our intentions, do, in the name, and by the authority of the
People of the Student Body, solemnly publish and declare, that the
Student body are and ought to be free of 5 day weeks. And for the
Support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of the
divine providence, we mutually pledge to each other are lives, our
minds, and our sacred honor to combat the evils which have been
committed against us.
- Declaration Of Independence Essay, Research Paper My position on the Declaration of Independence is ... and throughout the world. The Declaration of Independence changed the way people ... question is does the Declaration of Independence still have relevance today ...
- ... Othello Essay, Research Paper My Perception of William Shakespeare’s Othello Othello, ... percieve the character of Othello and what concerns me, is that ... this popular fear of the nature of these black Africans ... this man who has declared that he will deny ...
- My Impressions of Politics in Italy Before examining the government of a country, there ... after unification, philosopher Massimo d’ Azeglio declared “We have made Italy. Now ... by different groups of rulers, imposing different types of governments. Therefore, a ...
- ... I would have aided and comforted my Jewish brothers.? If today I lived ... stated in the first sentence of The Declaration of Independence: “When in ... entire document is basically a declaration of individualism.? “The Declaration of Independence”, along with the ...
- ... in the writing of the Declaration of Independence. The Declaration of Independence was extremely ... persuasive piece. The Declaration of Independence affects my life, and practically ... today. In my opinion, the declaration of the natural rights of all people ...