Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
The Mountians Essay, Research Paper
December 15, 2000
I would love to live in the Mountains, because of the feeling of seclusion, the wilderness, and the natural beauty. When I am in the mountains I get the feeling of being with nature. In the mountains it is easy to get a perspective of what the Indians lost during the first Gold Rush. The mountains have a history lessen within them.
When in the mountain it is very easy to get the feeling that you?re the only one around for miles and miles. Most people have homes that they might feel secure in, therefore giving a sense of privacy, but when in the mountains you get a different kind of feeling. It?s like being the only person around, it?s just a feeling like no other.
The wild animals are another factor that the mountains have that just makes it so pleasing. The deer, rabbits, squirrels, and bear are just a few of the many different animals found the mountains. It is just so tranquil to sit and watch one of the animals in its natural environment. It?s almost like watching a trapeze at a circus, as a squirrel jumps form tree to tree gathering food or evading a predator.
Just the mountains them selves, weather sharp and jagged or smooth and rolling. They can give a person a perceptive of just how small and insignificant they really are. The amount of time that it took to make the hills and valleys can just make you realize that you?re just a part of time.
It is nice to be walking through the woods and find an old arrowhead that was once used for hunting, by the people who live here before us. When the Cherokee Indians were removed form there home land in the Appalachian Mountains. They were not just losing their homes there losing their way of life.
The mountains can be extremely pleasing and enjoyable yet at the same time be humbling. They are also a grim reminder of what happened to the Indians who live here before we did.
- Sierra Essay, Research Paper SIERRA My family and I ... the ones the take us deep into the depths of the Sierra Nevada mountians ... lying in the middle of the river, just where the cliffs had ... campground where I was the first of the fisherman back. Showing my ...
- Argentina Essay, Research Paper Argentina a country that occupies most of the southern portion of South ... land forms like mountians, upland areas, and plains. On the west side ... , produce the most agriculture in the country. In the middle and the south is ...
- Uncle Marcos Essay, Research Paper The author Isabel Allende portrays a ... crashing into the mountains. But Clara was the only one ... a deep depression that lasted two or three days…? Uncle Marcos ... machine and fly it over the mountians. I feel that Uncle Marcos ...
- ... well deserved vacation to the north maine mountians when we got there ... frank stayed at the camp ... a tree to escape the bullets after the shooting was over we ... amazing surprise we saw ourselfs the lazarus’s newest invention was ...
- ... , including one the highest in the world – the Himalayas. The highest mountain in ... China the main mountain ranges are the Tian mountians,the Parmis mountains ,and the ... Himalayas, they are all some of the ...