Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Daniel Boone Essay, Research Paper
Daniel Boone was responsible for the exploration and settlement of Kentucky.
Daniel?s father was a weaver and blacksmith, and raised livestock in the country near
Reading, Pennsylvania. Daniel was born there on November 2, 1734. Daniel was a man
of the wild, an explorer of unmapped spaces, his boyhood was the perfect preparation.
HE cam e to know the Indians in the forest. Early on he was marking the habits of wild
things and bring them down with spears. he hunted with anything that he could find.
Sometime even using ruts of trees but also he was good at that. he could kills birds in
flight that way. When he was twelve he got his first rifle. It was given to him by his fater.
This was how his careeras a huntsman began. All throughout his live he was moving
around. His family didn?t like to be to crowded where they were. At the age of fifteen,
him and his family moved to the Yadkin Valley in North Carolina. This move took them
about one year. At the age of about nineteen he left his home where he lived with his
family. He was going on a military expedition in the French and Indian war. There he
would meet a man named John Finely, a hunter who had seen what was farter west. He
told story to Boone which got him dreaming of going out that way some day. After he
went back home he meet this girl that lived not to far from his father farm. Her name was
Rebecca Bryan soon after they got married. On May 1. 1769, Boone Finely, and four
other man started out to go west. In 1775 him and his friends began to clear the
Wilderness Road and in April they had an settlement in Boonesborough. IN 1788 Boone
moved to West Virginia. Ten years later he again heard the call of unknown land, this
time it was the Missouri regoin. He was moving on cause he thought that the land was
getting to crowed. This is were he would live out the rest of he days. At the age of 85 he
passed away. He was buried beside his wife in Missouri.
- Daniel Boone Essay, Research Paper More than any other man, Daniel Boone was responsible for the exploration ... there on November 2, 1734. If Daniel Boone was destined to become a man ... their settlement at Boonesborough. Boone left the Bluegrass in 1788 ...
- Continental Drift And Homer Essay, Research Paper On the surface, Continental ... a boy, dreaming with Ave Boone about their futures, Bob has ... Boone is smuggling to pay the bills, he goes into complete denial ... his father, while admiring Ave Boone and Eddy, he is ...
- Katherine Anne Porter Essay, Research Paper Rejection in Life Katherine Anne ... of the famous American frontiersman Daniel Boone, Porter was educated at various ... of that funny old clown?’ each one asked the other, and ...
- Popular Music Essay, Research Paper Popular music is: “music that ... 40 million records were sold each year. During the early 30 ... of these singers were Pat Boone(see appendix page ii, figure ... 1993- 95 Microsoft Corporation Levine, Daniel R. “Drugs Are Back- Big ...
- George Rogers Clark Essay, Research Paper George Rogers ClarkGeorge Rogers Clark ... 8, 1780 George Rogers Clark led Daniel Boone and a group of Kentuckians to ...