Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Real Estate Essay, Research Paper
Mathematics ? Knowledge of numbers, their operations, and interrelationships including arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications
Economics and Accounting ? Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking, and the analysis and reporting of financial data
English Language ? Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
Education / Job Zone Job Zone Four: Considerable Preparation Needed
EDUCATION: Most of these occupations require a four- year bachelor’s degree, but some do not.
JOB TRAINING: Employees in these occupations usually need several years of work-related experience, on-the-job training, and/or vocational training.
School Programs REAL ESTATE: An instructional program that prepares individuals to develop, buy, sell, appraise, and manage real property. Includes instruction in land use development policy, real estate law, real estate marketing procedures, agency management, brokerage, property inspection and appraisal, real estate investing, leased and rental properties, commercial real estate, and property management.
Wages In 1998, the New York State Annual Wage Range was: $28,450.00 ? $55,830.00
Job Outlook In 1997, employment in New York State for Real Estate Appraisers was 2,646.
It is anticipated that in the year 2007, employment in Real Estate Appraisers will number 2,882. The number of positions for this occupation is estimated to stay the same annually. In addition, 344 jobs per year (13%) will become available due to employee turnover.
- People Essay, Research Paper Evelyn Boyd Granville May 1, 1924 – ... 1970 I married Edward V. Granville, a successful real estate broker and a long-time resident ... Program–provided a supplemental program in mathematics at selected elementary schools throughout ...
- Sir Isaac Newton Essay, Research Paper By: Kyle Von Rueden Hour ... held onto the small estate they now lived on ... of his revolutionary advances in mathematics, optics, physics, and astronomy ... you already know, becoming Royal Society president. Another was ...
- Descartes From Elco Essay, Research Paper Ren Descartes (1596 – 1650) From ... time on his family estate of Les Cartes at ... . Descartes’s chief contributions to mathematics were his analytical geometry and ... by giving the general rule for drawing tangents and ...
- Ancient Babylonia Essay, Research Paper When studying Ancient Babylonia ... considerably keen on science, mathematics and astrology. They were ... plants to create the first royal botanical garden. They also ... such as field plans, estates plans, grounds plants of ...
- ... In Education Essay, Research Paper Abstract The ... ‘virtual campus’ in real estate and contact time for ... Design: Part 1. Educational Technology Research & Development, 37(2), 91- ... Cognitive Development: Studies in Mathematical Understanding. Hillsdale, New ...