Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Instructor: Jane R. Zunkle
A Bus Story
During the entire three years in high school, the bus always was my main transportation. I needed to take it to school and take it home. If you wanted to count how many times I took the bus, it would definitely be plenty. Therefore, I had many different experiences on the bus. As you know, high school bus always has many interesting events that rake place. Among those special experiences, there s one that happened when I was a junior in high school on my way to school. It was a very interesting one, so that I still remember it until now.
One day morning, just like other mornings in my life, I forced myself woke up early, prepared all my stuff, and went to the bus station to wait for my bus. I remembered it was a beautiful Monday morning. The warming sunshine was so comfortable and let me almost forgot the big midterm that I was going to have that day. The bus came early. I got on the bus and sat in the back of the bus. In this early morning, there are already some people on this bus. Some of them hurrying to school, some of them hurrying to their work, but everyone at
least could have their seat. I started to read my book and worried about the quiz I would have that day.
Suddenly, an invisible power pulled my attention to a couple whom had just gotten on the bus. Maybe because they were the only two that was standing in this bus or maybe because I felt tired of my book, I felt enjoy by watching them. Therefore, I started to observe them.
They were around their twenties, possibly on their way to school because of the books in their hands. The boy looked handsome and gentle, and the girl looked beautiful and tender also. They were talking in a almost-silent soft voice. I think nobody heard what they were talking about; however, I was sure everybody knew what they were talking about from their movements.
They were talking and laughing, as if there were no one on the bus. The boy let the girl hold the pole gently and had been fondling the girl s hair like touching a new-borned kitty. What a romantic couple! I was thinking envily during that time.
At the very moment, the bus hastily put on the break. It was because a motorcycle cut the lane in front of our bus all in a sudden. Almost at the same time, I saw the boy s hand which was fondling the girl s hair, pull the girl s head toward the pole! Bang ! The girl s head hit right on the pole!
At that second, I couldn t help myself laughing even though I felt a little bit sorry for the girl. I think if I m that girl maybe I ll break up with the boy right away. It was the funniest thing I had never seen! The couple got
off the bus very soon; by the time they left, I found out that not only me was laughing; actually everybody in the bus burst out laughing at the same time. Even the driver was laughing and he couldn t help himself laughing loudly until barely breath.
I couldn t believe this funny event was really happened in my normal reality. Every time I talk about this story to my friends, all of them are laughing and none of them feel it s not funny. For that couple, maybe it was just another bad luck day in their life, but for me this was the most unforgettable bus experience in my life. I was thinking if I have a V8 with me at that time, I m sure I ll be the winner in the funny home video show and win the first prize. I ll remember this experience and tell all of my friends about this interesting and about bad luck joke.
- ... Montgomery Bus Boycott Essay, Research Paper The Montgomery Bus Boycott The Montgomery bus boycott ... Orleans jail, and was taken before Judge Ferguson on ... Alabama. Rosa Parks was taken to the city jail in ... ?He said, ‘I’ve got a big story for you and I want you ...
- Comparitive Flood Stories Essay, Research Paper Comparative Flood Stories Most comparisons between Genesis and ... Genesis flood account is often taken and interpreted outside of the ... evil wind had tossed the big boat about on great waters ...
- Mystery Story Essay, Research Paper With an exhausted sigh, Dirk ... , ‘As a reward, sonny.’ With big spenders like that, I’m sure you ... of knowing.? Crozier, somewhat taken aback by this onslaught, had ... that it can never be taken back. “I believe you completely, ...
- A Story Essay, Research Paper 1. Setting – This story took place in the Willowgreen ... society, so Max didn?tknow how else he could make ... teach them what they needed toknow to live and function in ... found them. – The teacherage was a big mess, and Mr. Woods wanted ...
- Short Stories Essay, Research Paper Short stories are made up mainly of ... radio. Television, of course, has taken the narrative form to new ... a narrator tells us these things. Big difference. We (as humans) have ...