Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Parents And Children Essay, Research Paper
Almost all parents feel anxious and worry about growing up children.
The role of being a parent is kind of difficult, since it indicates
matureness, sobriety and patience, characteristics that undoubtedly some
parents do not have. However, they are the ones that will basically instruct
and give the ignitions to their children to fulfill their potential. Actually, the
things that they will transfer to their children, is subjective for every
parent; they will chose, those who think are the best for they children.
In my opinion, I believe that parents, firstly, should not be coercive but
allow their children freely to decide what do they want to work on. In
addition, as I remember when I was a child, my father would take me to
the bookstore and let me chose different kinds of books that I found
interesting. This action I believe was effective and efficient, because I
started reading about different topics that I was concerned about, with
appetence and contemporaneously widening my knowledge. On the
contrary, it could been having my father pressuring me to read something
specific that he had chosen for me and I would not like.
Nowadays, there are many mediums that parents can use to motivate
their children. Besides of buying them books they like, we can also open
up channels of communication; leaving the child to talk freely, listening to
it and trying to give information and answers to it s questions. Moreover,
take them to exhibitions and art galleries with the intention to bring them
closer with art. Also, field trips will make them interested in learning new
things about other places. Further, enrollment in sports clubs will not only
practice their body but will also heighten their spirit; this can outcome by
admitting them to work on sports that they like, such as basketball,
football, tennis etc. Another way is by enrolling it into clubs of interests,
such as dancing, painting and drawing. These clubs are very important,
because children learn how to behave into a group, to communicate, and to
corporate, consequently they socialize. Furthermore, interesting and
entertaining would be to take them to theaters and cinemas, to watch films
and plays, and after then have a discussion. Last but not least, another way
is through Internet, the super highway of information; it is an easy and
quick way to access new things. It is a modern resort that many children
would love to have.
Hence, regardless if parents are well educated or not, they will have to
try to help their children and do not neglect them, instead give them the
sparks to accomplish their virtuality.
- Violence And Children Essay, Research Paper If you turn on the ... hard. This happens almost every day. Their parents do not seem to ... imperative that their parents exercise their authority over their children`s television viewing ...
- Children, TV, And Violence Essay, Research Paper Children, TV, and Violence America has the largest ... murders per year, almost 70,000 fewer rapes, and 700,000 fewer ... may contain scenes that require “parental supervision”. Although this is a step ...
- The Internet, Pornography, And Children Essay, Research Paper Why should anyone be concerned ... 1997, the number of children online was almost 10 million. It is ... #1) is a concern of a lot of parents. Pornography is defined as ?1.Pictures ...
- Children And TV Essay, Research Paper Children and TV Children and adolesence?s spend almost 22-28 hours per week ... TV, there are many steps parents can take to avoid them ...
- Children And Television Essay, Research Paper Children and Television The children of America spend their time ... may have on children. Most parents allow their children to watch so called ... Morphin Power Rangers” a child sees almost 30 minutes of non-stop ...