Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Stress Education Essay, Research Paper
Consider how likely you would be to agree if one offers you the opportunity to
better your health and your physique while at the same time getting rid of the
everyday stresses. I once read that for college students, minor hassles, rather
than major life events tend to maintain stress at unhealthy levels. But exercise
is one of the essential elements to help lower stress. In an effort to help
students, and teachers, to lower stress levels, I analyzed the ambiance found at
Miami Dade South track facility. MDCC track offers a 400 meters facility with
seating capacity for about 450 people (in permanent concrete bleachers) and
additional temporary bleachers suited for 200 more. The track is located behind
the pool (building 7000) and between the baseball and soccer fields. The track
is made out of red clay, consists of eight lanes clearly separated by white
lines, and painted with their respective numbers. The hours of operation of the
track are from Monday thru Friday 7:00 to 2:30 PM and 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM;
Saturdays from 9:00 am to 4:00 PM and Sundays is closed. Advantages of working
out at the MDCC track are that the track is well lit and the students can go
right after classes. In the middle of the track there is a well-trimmed grass
area that can be utilized while warming up or cooling down. It is favorably
recommended for any MDCC student to make use of the campus facilities,
especially the track. Not only one will get natural stress reduction while
jogging running for walking, but it is also free. In order to enjoy. MDCC track
and avoid potential for injury here is a small list to utilize in order to get
better results: 1) Start out by wearing comfortable shoes 2) Drink plenty of
water throughout the day and try to eat healthy 3) Warm up for at least 10
minutes before starting your exercise (running, jogging or walking); make sure
you give your muscles a good stretch without over exhaustion. 4) Start your
exercise (run, jog or walk) and continue it for at least 15 minutes. Enjoy the
view at MDCC. Look at the people around you and try to get
"pepped-up". 5) Finish your exercise by cooling down for at least 5
minutes in the same way you did your warm-up. I am by no means a true expert on
fitness and health but I am giving a fist hand account of what turns out to be a
very relaxing experience at the track of Miami Dade. I hope you can enjoy it
- Stress 3 Essay, Research Paper K.T. Gray Psychology 228 March 2, 2000 Stress What is stress ... bad. Traditionally, stress is considered to be a ... how you are feeling emotionally. The more stress ... Eutsey. Cardiovascular Patient Education Resource Manual. Portland: ...
- Education Essay, Research Paper The group I have decided to ... start I would like to explain how the group first worked, the ... the group. She didn’t have stress the other individuals in the ... them. They work as a group, considering and needing everyone’s input. They ...
- Dance Education Essay, Research Paper Dance Education Outline Why is dance ... , dancers feel, is also considered part of a religious experience. ... people around you. The stress relief comes from having ... 45). Wanting to know how students experienced the dance ...
- Deaf Education Essay, Research Paper Coping with and Understanding ... Deafness (1984), “a child is considered deaf if hearing impairment is ... it can complicate and add stress to this adjustment for parents ... have has an effect on how their child develops socially ...
- ... Education Essay, Research Paper Excellence in Education The concept of excellence in education ... however, less obvious. How do we regard excellence? ... that a refreshed stress on traditional academic programs ... the theorists considered in this paper, as well ...