Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
The Harms Of Smoking Essay, Research Paper
The Harmful effects of smoking
There is a lot of harm in smoking. These days everyone is talking about the long-term effects that smoking has a person. Smoking causes many different types of cancer. Including lung, oral, and kidney as well as esophagus cancers. Smoking also causes chronic bronchitis, and many types of breathing disorders like emphysema.
In addition smokers have many impairments. Impaired senses, and impaired wound healing. Smoking also causes peripheral vascular disorder, which is lack of blood flow through the body. This disorder eventually causes your arms and legs not to circulate properly. Sometimes this disorder leads to amputation.
A lot of times the effects of smoking are often deadly. Smoking causes clogged arteries, which lead to strokes, along with general sickness such as pneumonia, colds and infections. There is also the risk of fire. It is proven that there are 1,300 deaths a year from fires caused by smoking.
There are more harms in smoking then just the long-term effects. There are the facts about the harm it does to others that breaths second hand smoke, Along with the chemicals that make up a cigarette. The chemicals alone are enough to make anyone want to quit. These chemicals include, nicotine, titanium, copper, carbon, lithium, and, methane. These chemicals are in small amounts, but still are hazardous to the health of all people. Smokers and non-smokers alike.
Over all these are the harms in smoking that remain in my mind the most. All this information basically reminds me that smoking isn?t worth the hassle, the money, or the health problems that it will cause me in the future that is why I am trying to quit now, before it is too late.
- The Legalization Of Marijuana Essay, Research Paper The legalization of marijuana has been a long debated ... without taking in the thousands of harmful chemicals found by smoking marijuana, which would ...
- ... the leading cause of premature death in this country. Smoking not only harms the health of the ... user, but also the health of non-smokers ...
- ... cause of disease ever investigated in the history of biomedical research (U.S. DHHS “The ... smoke have a harmful effect on cilia. When the cilium are ... of the Epidemiology of a Smokers Wrinkles, 1971 Center for Disease Control. The Health Effects of Smoking ...
- The Debate Over Marijuana Essay, Research Paper Case for Legalizing Marijuana What ... productive and it can be harmful if the “food addict” is over ... it a miserable failure. The number of people who have smoked the drug at least ...
- Smoking Essay, Research Paper Some people neither care about ... from the use of tobacco. Based on research from the American Cancer Society, each year smoking ... much ammonia. Cigarette smoking is very harmful. It is harmful for both smoker ...