Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Drinking Age Essay, Research Paper
The drinking age is fine, if anything is
should get raised. It is hard to ignore the fact that this law is broken
everyday. It’s the 90’s all teens just want to fit in. Kids are drinking
at a much younger age. Now, even 10 year olds and 11 year olds are trying
to fit in with us older kids. It’s amazing and sometimes funny what kids
will do just to fit in with the “good” crowd. Well to some of us, that’s
considered the druggies and drinkers. Our parents call them the “bad” crowd
with good reason. I speak from experience. Now I agree with the parents
out there who worry about their kids getting into the same kind of troubles
as I was in at one point in my life.
I’m going to cut the bull shit and talk
about the facts. Here’s what parties today look like for teens. The setting,
a beach or a house with no adults around to say what’s wrong. The people
are a bunch of teens of both sexes. The environment is any kind of drugs
and or alcohol. These consists of hard liquor like Vodka and Jack Daniel’s.
Then there is beer with the lighter stuff like wine, wine coolers, and
Teens that drive are in big trouble and
are at big risk. I’m not blaming the accidents that involve drunk in just
teens. Drunk drivers are of all ages. And I’m not trying to say that all
teens drink either. But the ones that do and are stupid enough to say they’re
sober and can drive home safe. Those are the ones that put innocent citizens
at risk. The drunk teens that drive are looking at getting their license
provoked. They go to jail, their car gets impounded, and of course they
get a DUI.
At parties where teens get drunk, they
can easily forget stuff. A lot of times that’s where teens get pregnant.
The girls don’t always know their pregnant so they continue drink. This
is bad for their baby. When they have unprotected sex there’s the risk
All together I think it’s pretty stupid
to even think about changing the drinking age to 18. We already have to
worry about the illegal drinkers. There will be more drinking by teens
if they change the age. What’s next? Changing the age to 16? Yes it makes
sense that at 18 you can vote, get a job, serve your country, and drive.
Why can’t you drink? It will increase drunk drivers which will lead to
more deaths of innocent people.
- The Legal Drinking Age Essay, Research Paper The Legal Drinking Age The legal drinking age is twenty-one years old. ... it being lowered. The legal drinking age in the in the United States should be ... home and have a beer. The drinking age use to be eighteen and ...
- Drinking Age Essay, Research Paper Drinking is a big problem that causes many teen-age deaths in the United ... the drinking age back to eighteen. The facts show that drinking alcohol is too ... that if they raised the drinking age the percentage of deaths by ...
- Drinking Age Essay, Research Paper Since the increase of the drinking age to 21 has taken effect ... at least two firm supporters for lowering the drinking age who voice the opinion of ... so. If nothing else, the drinking age in the United States should be 18 ...
- Drinking Age Essay, Research Paper They Say Age Matters When teen-agers turn ... seem that the drinking age is out of date. Today’s legal drinking age is also ... drinking when they do have the right. The drinking age should be lowered because the current age ...
- Drinking Age Essay, Research Paper Drinking Age Why has America had so many problems with underage drinking? I think that ... . I feel, that the lawmakers should lower the drinking age. The National Minimum Drinking Age Act of 1986 ...