Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Hank Heuler has been collecting his artwork since 1954. He has
traveled all over the world learning and teaching the different studies of art.
In Heuler’s exhibition he displays his 40 years of work. Heuler’s show is
mixed with wooden engravings, pencil drawings, sculptures, and my
favorite, painted metal relief.
Heuler’s work was colorful, inspirable, and showed a great deal of
creativity. Heuler’s, ” Trophy “, was definitely my favorite piece of work. It
is a smooth painted metal relief design. The style of ” Trophy ” was abstract.
To me ” Trophy ” appears to be the outline of a woman’s body. It looks as
though she is stretching back. It is painted in florescent colors. Heuler uses
bright orange, yellow, green, and red that make your eyes wonder around the
whole design. The defined lines swirl up and down, and left to right. The
whole piece caught my eye right away. ” Trophy ” pops out towards you
down the middle of the woman’s body. ” Trophy ” is really amazing to me. I
prefer artwork that is loud, and stands out to me. Heuler definitely showed
that in his OPUS 40.
- Hiyler Views Essay, Research Paper INTRODUCTION Hitler was an ... and his vagabond friend Hanisch became worried. After the ... winter had passed Hitler and Hanisch started selling Hitler’s drawings ... their ways. Hitler’s friend Hanisch stole one of Hitler’s paintings ...
- ... 22 Essay, Research Paper Name of Book: Catch 22 Author: Joseph Heller Number ... Response to the Book: Like Hemingway s Farewell to Arms, this ... lost their minds. Unlike Hemingway though, Joseph Heller gives us a laid ... effective. He makes you hang on to every word. ...
- Catch-22 Essay, Research Paper Lieutenant Milo Minderbinder is ... indigestible it is. Clearly, Heller does not like Milo’s business ... refuses to do this. Heller also clearly implies that there ... more than any other big hunk of mass. Yossarian’s commanding ...
- Glass Menagerie Essay, Research Paper Thesis: The outcasts in Tennessee ... becoming a memory. (Williams, in Haller 60) This chapter will provide ... could be done in a hammock with ropes instead of nails ... from his Golgotha (the hammock on which he is restrained ...
- Witchcraft Essay, Research Paper Hundreds of years ago something, ... but only John Proctor was hung on August 19th, because ... 21st, Martha Corey was hung at Gallows Hill along with ... common witch was usually a midwife, a healer, a herbalist, and a wise woman/man ...