Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Abortion Essay, Research Paper
The Catholics hold strict views concerning abortion. They often view it as being a waste of life. By taking the life from an unborn child, you are taking away its chances to live the life that it should. Not only is abortion morally wrong, but also it is against God s commandments. Although different groups often oppose these views, Catholics see abortion as being a waste of life, a mortal sin, a serious crime, and being morally wrong.
Granted, Catholics hold the main view of abortion being a waste of life . This comes from the fact that the child never gets the chance to live. All of the child s natural rights of being human are totally disregarded at the point when it is killed. The child must suffer from the cause of someone else s mistake. A person only has one chance to live, and this is too often destroyed for unborn babies killed in an abortion.
Moreover, abortion is also a mortal sin the Catholic religion. The commandment reading Thou shall not kill is completely disregarded by people who go through an abortion. The doctors who perform abortions also disregard it. By taking the life of the unborn baby, the doctor has committed murder. The woman who is pregnant with the child is also a murderer for having an abortion done. This is a serious matter to have to deal with. It isn t just a small mistake; it s something that cannot be changed once it happens. Since it is mostly the decision of the woman with the child, most of the pressure from making this mistake will be on her, and it is not something that will be forgotten any time soon after.
Abortion should also be considered a serious crime, and in some places it is. Not enough people look at abortion as being a criminal offence, although it is more like that then anything else. The reason for abortion to be called a crime is because a life is taken from a human being. In some places in the world, abortion is considered murder, and is made illegal. Catholics aim for abortion to be made illegal in all places. There is a very slim chance that this will ever happen because it is a religious matter, and everybody has different beliefs. Although most people still oppose abortion and wish it to be illegal, it will most likely remain the choice of the woman. If she cannot get an abortion done in one area, then there is another on someplace that it can be done.
In another sense, abortion is morally wrong to participate in. It is unfair to the child who does not get to live a normal life. Abortion is against everything that the Church stands for. By getting an abortion, you not only kill your own child, but also hurt yourself. A moral person should not be involved in the killing of a child. Many laws have been passed to try to control abortion, but no matter what happens, it will still exist somewhere in the world.
Abortion is a very serious topic to have to deal with. It is considered by the Catholics to be a waste of life, a mortal sin, a serious crime, and morally wrong in all senses. Catholics, along with many other groups that oppose abortions, have endlessly
tried to do away with it completely. However, this has not happened yet and most likely will not occur at all. Some view abortions as being the choice of the woman. Even though it is the choice of the individual, it is still completely morally wrong. The killing of the child is not only a waste of life, but also a mortal sin. Abortion is also viewed as being a serious crime in certain areas, but also to Catholics. Although Catholics will never be able to stop it, they will just have to keep hoping that this problem will one day be solved.
- ... And Abortion Essay, Research Paper The Christian belief in the sanctity of life is based on the ... not a good thing. The Catholic Church holds the view that abortion is wrong. They ... an abortion because of the woman?s health does not involve the question of the ...
- Abortion Essay, Research Paper Abortion is a very controversial social ... regarding abortions and the controversies surrounding abortions. What are the views of the Catholic and ... to include the health of the mother, was presented (MacGuigan, 1994). The case ...
- Abortion Essay, Research Paper One of the most controversial topics over the years, and still today, is ... the Catholic Church declare that the soul entered the fetus at conception, therefore rendering abortion ...
- Abortion Essay, Research Paper Abortion 1 Running head: ABORTION A Study of the Facts and Points of Views on Abortion ... the abortions are not down for the health of the ... A BEAUTIFUL CHOICE (Catholic Social Services). Bibliography Abortion 11 References Baker, ...
- Abortion Essay, Research Paper Tim Stanley: The Last Celebration of Roe v. ... father is a deacon in the Catholic Church, my mother was employed ... of sex in health class and the catholic belief that sex ... feel that as a woman I can hold these opinions and voice them ...