Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
East Francia Government Essay, Research Paper
King travelled around a bit, but limited number of palaces. Frankish tradition of assemblies where embassies held and
expeditions planned kept up in the East. Simpler government, less based on written word than Western
counterpart and Italian counterpart ? C the B big into capitularies none from
the East survive, v. few diplomata ? chancellery unproductive, less technically
advanced in terms of government but superior in terms of warfare ? shown by
comparative lack of Viking raids and ability to use simultaneous armies, Louis
the German could negotiate with Vikings and did so successfully in 872 / 3 0
occasional clashes with West and the East usually did better ? no technological
lead but maybe economic and political stability. Uncertain nature of countships and counties in the East
Frankish kingdom ? less of a sense of the King being present in the localities
through his officials than there was to the south and to the west.? With Saxon, Bavarian and Allemannic differences
diffiuclkt to rule through people ? institutional machinery wa slacking ? a
kingdom indeed, but on with very marked regional differences (and antagonisms)
? rulers who were formidable beyond its borders, but with them excersised
power and influence patchily.
- French Revolution Essay, Research Paper World History Term Paper: The Rise of ... king Louis XVI. Napoleon was in touch with all French ... placed increased confidence in French government and leadership; by instituting ... was signed at the East Prussia town of Tilsit ...
- The French Revolution Essay, Research Paper The French Revolution French Revolution, cataclysmic ... king and placed him in confinement. Simultaneously, the insurrectionists deposed the governing ... the Prussians, Conde-Sur-L’Escaut and Valenciennes had fallen ...
- Causes Of French Revolution Essay, Research Paper The French Revolution happened in ... checks and balances in government (with separate legislature, ... royal tennis courts. The King had lost considerably more ... two could not co-exist, and the new nationalism ...
- The French Revolution Essay, Research Paper There was a loud “thunk” as ... the estates a say in government. Jefferson described what he believed ... coming to them.” “forty-eight of the nobles have joined ... too much credit to the king’s professions, should lose the ...
- US Government Essay, Research Paper William Jefferson Clinton William ... and defeated incumbent Republican Frank White. During the campaigning ... Knute Rockne-All American, King?s Row, and probably his ... because for six of the eight years there was a democratic ...