Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
EFFECTS OF EXERCISE ON A HUMAN HEART RATE
PURPOSE: To determine the amount of time it takes your heart to get back to a normal beat after a minute of exercise.
HYPOTHESIS: If I excursus for one minute on a stationary bike, then I think that your heart rate will increase dramatically. Because the harder you work your body, the faster the blood needs to take the oxygen to the cells. Thus, making your heart rate increase. Then as your body cools down, your heart rate will decrease because your cells are not in as much need as oxygen as they were before.
2.Set timer on stationary bike to 1 min.
3.Take heart rate for 1 minute before exercising.
4.Ride the bike for 1 min. as hard as you can until the timer goes off.
5.Take your heart rate for 1 minute as soon as you get off the bike.
6. Repeatedly take your heart rate every minute until it is back to your original starting rate.
7.Record data into chart.
1 stationary bike
1 stop watch
1 hand to take pulse
CONCLUSION: After testing the variables, I have come to the conclusion that after exercising for one minute, it takes approximently 2 minutes to get your heart beating at a normal rate again. I have found that after a minute of exercising, your heart rate doubles from its original heart rate. Then it slowly goes back down to a normal rate. My results proved my hypothesis correct that, if I excersise for one minute on a stationary bike, then I think that your heart rate will increase dramatically. Because the harder you work your body, the faster the blood needs to take the oxygen to the cells. Thus, making your heart rate increase. Then as your body cools down, your heart rate will decrease because your cells are not in as much need as oxygen as they were before. I don?t think that I could make any improvements to the lab other then taking more results over a longer period of time.
- ... EFFECTS OF ALTITUDE ON HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY Changes in altitude have a profound effect on the human ... output increases both in terms of heart rate andstroke volume. The ... demonstrates an obvious benefitof regular exercise and physical conditioning particularly ...
- The Harmful Effects of Smoking The Harmful Effects of Smoking Name: Adam Newell Teacher: ... not able to perform exercises for any length of time (Hall 22 ... Agency is hard concrete facts about the effects of smoking on the human body. As ...
- Effects Of Music Essay, Research Paper Effects Of Music On The Mind Are people ... doing math or some other exercise in which the people ... adjunct professor in the Hartt School of Music in West Hartford ... understand its full impact on the human mind. In these days ...
- ... sin is violating the sanctity of the human heart. He suffers the most ... principle of his life to consist of the pursuit and systematic exercise of revenge ... a study of the effects of sin on the hearts and mind of each of Hawthorne”s characters ...
- ... , yet people still start the hard to break habit. My question ... particularly interesting, was the effects of restrictions on smoking at home, at school, and ... . Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport. ?Correlates of Parental Characteristics and Smoking ...