Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Tuesday’s With Morrie Essay, Research Paper
tuesdays with morre is a sad story. It is about a friendsip beetween a college
professor and his student. When Mitch went to college at Brandeis University he had a
college professor name Morrie Schwartz. Though the four years that Mitch went to
college they became really good friends. Mitch asked Mr.Morrie if he could be his mentor.
To Teach him all of the things life had to offer. After Mitch graduated
from college they agreed to stay in touch. Mitch got a great job offer to be a sports
columnist in Detroit, so he took it. Well time went by and they called each other every so
often, but after awhile Mitch was much to busy with work that he lost touch with Mr. Morrie.
He thought about him every once in awhile but never called or wrote him. One
night when he was watching television he saw Mr. Morrie on nightline. That night he
learned that Mr. Morrie had Lou Gehrig’s disease. After Mitch heard about his illness he called
him. Mr. Morrie was glad to hear from Mitch. He told him that he had a lot of
things he wanted to discus with him before he died. It was a class and he was the
only student. the class met on Tuesdays. It began after breakfast. The subject was the meaning of life.
It was taught with experience. No grades were given, but there were oral exams each week.
He was expected to respond to questions, and you were expected to pose questions of your
own. No books were required, yet many topics were coverd, including love, work, community, family, aging,
forgiveness, and, finally, death. The last lecture was brief, only a few words. a funeral
was held in lieu of graduation. Although no final exam was given, you were expected to produce one
long paper on what you learned. The last class of Mr.Morries class had only one student, which was Mitch.
- ... call this “test anxiety.” Psychologists explain “test anxiety” in several ... the student experiencing the “test anxiety” thoroughly, we ... Maslow would each explain “test anxiety” quite differently. ... If a student experiences “test anxiety,” forgetting all that ...
- ... around the anxious test feelings. Test anxiety is defined ... A49). Researchers believe that test anxiety begins at a young ... the worry and irrational thought patterns of test anxious clients (Zeidner ... One other treatment for test anxiety, is parental behavior. ...
- ... Earth Essay, Research Paper Taoist Influences in The Good ... shows the influence of Taoist philosophy are the appreciation ... are not important. The Taoist appreciation of nature plays a ... political conflict is a typical Taoist behavior. This passage from The ...
- ... a greater or lesser degree, tacit knowledge affects nearly every interaction ... of the tasks affected by tacit knowledge: ? Complex work ... that neglects the importance of tacit knowledge. Finally, people ... techniques for dealing with tacit knowledge, not just to ...
- ... , Ion Essay, Research Paper Socrates thought is that a rhapsode speaks not ... , as, essentially rewriters of the text. The danger apparent here, Socrates ... presentation, and an interpretation. Bibliography Text Analysis of Text #1: PLATP, ION