Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Newly Independant Nation Essay, Research Paper
S.S. Period 4
A newly independent nation is seeking advice from other nations as it establishes
its domestic policies on a variety of issues. Some of the nations and policies are Japan and there
education system, Israel and womens right, and Englands health care system.
The first area in which the nation is seeking advise is in the area of education.
They are seeking advise from Japan. Japan puts much stress on its education. In Japan there are
240days/year of school at six days per week (Mon.-Sat.). This is part of the reason Japan has a
99% literecy rate. In Japan if a person wants to get a good job then they usually need to have a
college degree. The newly independent nation should not choose this system because it puts to
much stress and pressure on the students. For example to get into a good high school or college
you must pass a difficult exam. Many students who do not get into a good school often turn to
suicide, Japan is second in the world behind the U.S. in teen suicide. I would not choose this
because a good system of education is not worth teens killing themselves.
The second area in which the nation is seeking advice is in the area of womens rights.
They are seeking advice from Israel. In Israel women are given as equal rights as men are.
Women are allowed to have the samejobs, education, and also serve in the military under the
same conditions of men. The nation should choose this policy because women are as equal as
men and should have all the same oppurtunities. Plus during a war or crisis women would have
all the same military experience as men.
The third area of advise in which the nation is seeking advice is in the area of health care.
The nation is seeking advise from England. In England health care is covered by the NHS. The
NHS (National Health Service)is a form of care that has been in place since 1946. Under the
NHS all citizens are provided health care on demand. All expences are covered by general taxes
with t\small fees on prescription drugs and Doctors are paid at a fixed per patient rate. The
nation should not choose this policy because allthough it provides adequate health care to
people and alows people of all money classes to go to the doctors it also costs alot of money.
In 1989 alone more than $42 billion was spent providing health care.
With a little help these other nations the new nation should have a bright future.
- Media Singapore Essay, Research Paper Singapore. ... colony into a cohesive nation? Singapore?s former Prime ... between modern authoritarianism and independent journalism. (Stevenson, ... be expected of a newly industrialized country (NIC ... www.asia1.com.sg/ -Asia One ...
- ... Essay, Research Paper Reichsfuhrer-SS, head of the Gestapo and the Waffen-SS, ... emergence of the SS as an independent organization charged with ... nucleus of the German nation, against Germany the custodian ... absolute control over the newly annexed slice of Poland ...
- ... Hitler The Final Solution Essay, Research Paper Adolf Hitler: The Final ... During the Holocaust German SS Troops would invade homes ... Israel. Between 1948 (the independence of the state of ... Jews immigrated to the newly established nation of Israel, including ...
- ... the communism the newly emerged democratic states ... the new Slovak nation, with an ethnically ... Fines of up to SK 1,000,000 ( ... Hungarian population in each region. This was ... consideration in this paper have worsened in ... also to make independent Hungarian advances in ...
- ... In The Third World Essay, Research Paper INTRODUCTION AND DEFINITIONS 1.1 ... the emergence of Newly Industrialising Countries (NIC ... p. 4) that is the notion of development. The focus ... and politics. After Independence, years of ... of 12,500 sq. km) closer ...