Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
I personally found this to be a very tough subject to comment on. I watched the video and
found myself thinking that it really does rely on whom you know and not your present
situation. Well we do live in America and that is just the way it is. If this person was
me and my doctors told me there was no other cure I would take the treatment knowing
that if it did not save my life that the at least I would have given someone a chance to
live in the future. If this is a terminal disease then think of all the benefits if the drug
actually did cure the disease. Concerning the policy I would have to make it as a first
come basis because everyone deserves a chance. I found myself very disturbed while
watching the video at what influence could achieve. My point is if this disease was cancer
and knowing how it would affect society, it should not matter who you know but are you
willing to give your life to further advance the possibility of a cure. I would have to
stand my grounds and remain ethically true. Being threatened would not sway my
protocol process. The main objective is to save lives not to make a friend. The
subcommittee should not use its influence to get a son, nephew, or cousin into treatment
before anyone else. Although I would only be dreaming and would lose my position I
would stick to my beliefs of knowing what I did was correct. This to me would be the
most important thing about this lesson and as long as I was fair in my process I would
have no trouble sleeping at night.
- Ethical Egoism Essay, Research Paper Ethical Egoism: In Pursuit of Self-Interest Ethical Egoism Ethical Egoism, like ... considered here, comes from the ethical reasoning of consequentialism in which the ... . I do not think any reasonable grown adult likes to be ...
- Ethical Relativism Essay, Research Paper Ethical Relativism Cannibalism, what do you ... to South America, for the reasons of writing a book on it ... do not understand. Finally, sometimes reasonable people may differ on what ...
- Ethical Obligations Essay, Research Paper I believe that the ethical rules of everyday life, should ... where rules specifically contradict today?s ethical code, and are mutually ... a level of deception, but their reasoning is inaccurate. In addition, even ...
- An Ethical Dilemna Essay, Research Paper Dilemma- Taken from: Business Ethics – Ethical Decision Making and Cases ... things, but for a different reasons; As an Egoist, Sandy ... , O. C., & Fraedrich, J. (1997). Business Ethics Ethical Decision Making and Cases. New ...
- Ethics Across Fields Essay, Research Paper Outline Thesis Statement: Ethics, as applied in commerce, ... Who else matters? (2) Establishing reasonable ethical guidelines and their ensuing corporate ... From Medical to Biomedical Ethics One reasonable way to begin is ...
- Ethics In Business Essay, Research Paper The Necessity Of Ethics In Business Ours is a business- ... the definition of ethics now clarified, the reasons for being ethical arise. Why ... the definition of ethics now clarified, the reasons for being ethical arise. Why ...