Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
I walk upon the earth and marvel at the
ability to let the grass cushion my wandering feet. What if my feet could
not wander? What if I were a slave to this rich soil, then where would
Society may not be controlled, and it may
wander aimlessly perhaps, but it wanders on its own course. I walk with
society and against it, and I have the freedom to do this. I would not
be able to write such an essay if I didn?t have my freedom. It is this
freedom that allows me to write an essay differently from other people
and is what has taken many others and me as far along in our journey.
Freedom is the grass that cushions my step,
the softness that allows me to tread anywhere without the fear of persecution.
Without this layer of protection I would not want to stray far from what
I know. Without protection from the corrupt world, I would remain the same
immature child who could not walk far from what I could not see.
Light liberates darkness the same as freedom
liberates slaves. Darkness is the absence of light just as slavery is merely
the absence of freedom. Without the light of this freedom I would be in
the shadow of darkness; confined to the barren ignorant lands that light
never reaches. Grass ceases to grow and life as I know it would be useless
? dead. The fire that burns within the soul is fueled by the sun, fueled
by the liberation and freedom which allows us to fill ourselves with worldly
and unworldly beliefs.
There is little faith behind a society
who does not have the ability to choose its own unworldly beliefs. Being
spoon-fed from birth by my Orthodox Baptist parents, I rode my own spirit
into the arms of God and the ways of Christianity. Faith may guide many
a man and his heart, but freedom guides the soul. No one knows the truth
concerning God, religion, or existence, but the freedom to seek the truth
like I have has made me whole. Without freedom I would still place myself
higher than everything else and perceive myself as my own master. This
provincial nature that the world commercializes I once held, but it has
been freed by the disuniting of my flesh and its influence upon my mind,
soul, and heart.
Freedom is too immense a concept to comprehend
yet too narrow a word to define, but it drives me. Without it I become
dark and meek as I look to the cold earth for heavenly answers. Freedom
is there for anyone even slaves. The light needs but to be turned on and
ignorance can do nothing but flee.
- ... , people would be able to do what they want to each other with out a certain ... the prohibited freedoms are crimes were you make your self the ... as limitations on freedom because with out both we would be at either end ...
- Freedom Essay, Research Paper The struggle for freedom is one that is common ... he were caught in this pursuit he would surely be severely punished with beatings ... with Hugo Seelig. The most ironic freedom that Sara earned was the freedom ...
- ... freedom then would I be able to give you an essay on what I believe freedom is without being ... t go where you wanted to, and you couldn t say what you wanted ... there should be some sort of system where as if you were a foreigner ...
- Freedom Essay, Research Paper FREEDOM The definition of freedom is “the power to act, ... . He and the other students were excited andcurious to learn more ... what was important to themwhile in school. I believe the students would also be ...
- Freedom Essay, Research Paper Freedom! In today?s society freedom is something that supposedly exists, ... proving that Blacks were equal to White men in knowledge. Freedom was finally ... if I was truly free then I would be able to say whatever I wanted ...