Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
The effect on Ellen in her biological family has been a devastating experience. From an early age Ellen avoided her father
whenever possible. With no father to talk to and a mother who frequently visited the hospital, Ellen was forced to spend lots
of time at her friend Starletta’s house. After her mother died from a drug overdose and her father drank himself to death,
Ellen was juggled from family to family. She lived with her art teacher Julia and her husband Roy, then her Aunt and then her
grandma. Ellen’s grandma hated her. She would always call Ellen a nigger and blame her Ellen’s mothers’ death on her. Her
grandma put her to work in a cotton field, forcing her to work long hours without pay. After her grandma died Ellen went to
live with her Aunt Nadine and her daughter Dora. Ellen hated them. On Christmas Ellen painted them a picture and when
Ellen could still hear them they blatantly said to each other that they would hang it up until she left and then they would take
it down. That night Ellen ran away and went to the “Fosters house.” After that it was all uphill, but she will never forget her
- Elian Gonzalez Essay, Research Paper It seems as if the last five months has been ... are just a few of the ideas that factor into social control from ... were in effect daring Attorney General Janet Reno to brave the mob ...
- Freedom Of Expression Essay, Research Paper The War of Freedom ... Bruce Elman represents the hard-line approach to the issue of ... rather that the legislation may have a chilling effect on ... factor in the continuation of the debate. Any given composition of the ...
- ... Georges Dam Essay, Research Paper The United States, China and the Three Gorges ... Howard Pang, and Elena Vitale The Three Gorges Dam ... little discernible effect on the massive venture. The Three ... destructive projects. The critical factor is the contention that ...
- Walden Two Essay, Research Paper The Demons Within There ... thirteen he reads the one about Aunt Eliana to Javier, ... the culture. Frazier also mentions an appreciative audience as a factor. ... is “…the relation between cause and effect is obvious. The happiness and ...
- ... Essay, Research Paper The Trends in Self-Employment The lack of stability in the ... difficult to measure this effect and therefore, it is ... the use of the Internet is and will be a major factor spurring on the ... on Your Own, Hoffman, Ellen. Issue 3645. Business Week ...