Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
one day i wrote her name upon the Beach
but came the waves and washed it away
again i wrote it with second hand
but came the tide, and made mt pains his prey
“vain man” said she, “that dost in assay
A mortal thing so to immortalize
For myself shall like to this decay
and also my name be wiped out likewise”
“not so,” Said I. “let baser things devise”
to die in dust, but you shall live by fame
My verse you virtues rare shall eternize
and in the heavens write your glorious name
Where whenas death shall all the world subdue
our love shall live, and later life renew
- ... would shine red and bright. On a thoughtless walk on the beach, he ends up killing ... itself is meaningless. In Camus essay, the Absurd Man, he states that ... ambiguity in the novel. The basic theme of existentialism is the stress on individual existence ...
- ... Walk In The Woods Essay, Research Paper A Walk in the Woods By Lee Blessing Copyright 1986 The ... make a positive difference on the impact of the world. Honeyman is strictly ... the author made these two negotiators very different. Botvinnik was very laid back ...
- The Awakening Essay, Research Paper The Awakening In the book The Awakening, by Kate ... notion to go down to the beach and take a good wash ... of solitude. All along the white beach, up and down, ... feels free to swim, to walk on the beach unclothed, free to express. ...
- ... Essay, Research Paper How accurate is Gwyn A. Williams assessment of Welsh identity in the ... century and the subsequent rise of the Tudor dynasty brought back a sense of ... Jones that had the greatest impact on the Welsh revival. In the thirty years between ...
- The Catcher In The Rye Essay, Research Paper The Catcher in The Rye Chapter 1 The story is about ... a while Holden gets his table on the back. Then, an old girlfriend of ... starts thinking about taking a long walk towards Broadway because he hasn ...