Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
The Constitution Essay, Research Paper
I support the Constitution. I feel that this is what the United States needs and that it is our only
hope to get through this hard time. The United States will remain weak if this country does not ratify this
so important document. Our country right now is in serious debt. This proposed Articles of Confederation
replacement will get us through this hard money-less time. I support this Constitution with great pride.
The first reason I support this magnificent document is just as right now under the Articles of
Confederation, the country is falling apart. The country is in serious debt. The country has many
problems. The Articles are providing no order to the states. We need a new hope. States are printing their
own money making trade impossible between the states. We also need this Constitution to help stop the
revolts from soldiers and other people demanding money. The U.S. needs this document. I do not
understand why the Anti-Federalists have fears and oppose our future.
The second reason I support the Constitution is the United States will remain weak if the Constitution is not
ratified. If the states can not get along and agree under the Articles of Confederation, then we need
something new that will bring this country together. This Constitution will do this exactly. It will create a
central government that will control that states and keep them together. It will though deny the states from
entering into any treaties, alliances or confederations. It will also solve the problem of states printing their
own money. Thus, bringing the states closer together. The powers the states were able to keep and the
powers that were denied, control any one state from becoming to powerful. The Constitution of the United
States will bring this country together.
The third and final reason I support the Constitution of the United States is that our country is in some
pretty serious debt. The Constitution of the United States will give us a new light and way to go and get
through these barriers the Articles of Confederation are presenting. After we had finished this turning point
war, we had exhausted all of our gold. The soldiers are demanding their pay for their work during the war,
but their is nothing to give them. The value of the dollar has dropped to about $0.35! This means prices
are going up. The Constitution has the solution to this problem too. Our country is printing money without
the gold to back it up. This is the solution the Articles of Confederation provided, but the Constitution
would never allow this to take place. We need this document and we need it now.
As a Federalist I feel this Constitution is a safe and secure investment to our country. Anti-Federalists feel
and say that the Constitution will take away individuality. This is not so because of the soon to be added
Bill of Rights. The first item on the list to be added will protect against the lose of individuality and many
In these paragraphs I have explained why I so proudly support this Constitution. I have told why the
Constitution of the United States will solve out money problems, state relationship problems, and our
problem of becoming a strong new nation. All of these problems have a one word, one line answer,
Constitution. That is why I support this awesome and magnificent document.
- The U.S. Constitution Essay, Research Paper The U.S. Constitution Article Five, clause two of the United States Constitution states, “under the Authority of the United ... during the writing of the Constitution, so the Bill of Rights had full support of the ...
- The Amistad Essay, Research Paper What major conclusions can you derive in regard to the significance ... therefore the Constitution condoned slavery. Did the constitution allow a framework for slavery and support civil ...
- ... And The Constitution Essay, Research Paper What role Alexander Hamilton played in the Consitutional Convention? Constitutional Reformer The ... with — did reflect much of the spirit of Hamilton’s philosophy, particularly in ...
- The Philipeenes Essay, Research Paper Iran is a large country in Southwest Asia. The nation has ... to reverse the Westernization of Iran, and a new constitution was approved ... the United States because of the its longtime support of Shah. The capturing of the ...
- The Crucible Essay, Research Paper ARTHUR MILLER: THE AUTHOR AND HIS ... , the girls try to spread the blame around. But the blame ... a “scientific” study of the spirit world, and ideas about ... is one of the cornerstones of the American Constitution, did not ...