Главная > Реферат >Иностранный язык
Teenage problems .
There are many young people in all over the world. Each of them has one's own view point on their life and their future. There are many problems which are common for all young people. For Example: how to spend their free time, what to do after school, choosing a profession, how to deal with girl and boy-friends and so on.
The problem number one of most of the young people is the problem of relationships between children and parents. All young people want to be independent; they want their parents to listen to their opinion, not to interfere in their private life. Some parents neglect their children, because they can’t find a common language with each other. I also have some problems with my parents. But every time I try to solve them without quarrel. Understanding between the members of the family and consideration for others are very important in family relationship. Tenderness, warm-heartedness and respect must always be present in the family to make it friendly.
The most difficult and serious problem of modern teen-ages is drug-habit. Some young man use drugs, because they think that will be cool guys. But they don't understand that it's wrong. Some of them can't stop that, and they become dependent on drugs. And they get into different serious situations, because they need some money to buy drugs. Maybe some teenagers very curious and its very interesting for them, but it mustn’t become dependence. It is also about smoking.
Youth has a lot of problems. On the one hand it is the problem of education – how to get a good education and that which will be necessary in the future. Nowadays many universities are not free and students must pay studying in them. The other problem is the problem of a good job with a good salary. It is not an easy thing to find it now. One should be a very good specialist for that. One more problem is also exists, it is the problem of communication with right people and companies. Teenagers are often influenced by so-called “bad guys” and begin to smoke, take drugs and drink. They do not listen to their parents. But this problem is solvable and parents should be a little more attentive to their children and correct their behavior where possible. But one more thing nowadays time has one positive aspect. Young people can realize themselves; there are all conditions for that in all over the world now.
There are many youth organizations in our country, which unite young men on different principles. Members of every organisation have ones own world out looks. Each of them has their own moral qualities. There are some informal organizations, for example: emo, goths, skinheads, punks and so on. Now there exists the problem of misunderstanding between different youth groups.
Another problem is how to spend our free time. We can do it in different ways. Some teen-ages like reading, listening music, dancing and playing on computer. Some of teen-ages spend their free time in different night clubs. Other young people spend their free time in the streets.
Another serious problem is problem of suicide. For some teenagers different changes, for example events or changes in their families such as divorce or moving to a new country, changes in friendships, difficulties in school, or other losses can be very upsetting and can become overwhelming. And for some sensitive teenagers that problems too difficult to overcome. And they think that suicide may be like a solution.
Now we are young people and we are the future of our country. Teen-agers play an important role in the modern society. Grown up's must remember that we are the future of our country and in present moment our character is formed and that's why our must help to form our personality but must not pressure on us.
- Teenagers Problems Essay, Research Paper Teenagers problems Today in the modern ... society, there a lot of problems, especially problems ... related with teenagers. A lot of factors ...
- ... По английскому языку на тему: “Teenagers problems” Орел 2007 Contents Introduction Children ... if you are a teenager and you are having problems with your parents ... you wont to help teenagers with they problems you’ll better to ...
- ... of all teenagers in America. Either with health problems, DWIs, ... young people develop drug problems. Strong family bonds ... component of a balanced. Teenagers The teenager is a creature far different ... as the classic teenager, or really a teenager who epitomizes ...
- ... any of their problems. Teenage drinking is now ... problems with school, friends, or police; The average amount of alcohol a teenage ... , poor judgement, and visual problems. (Spence, p.4) Studies show ... teenage drinking is now one of the most serious problems ...
- ... also be depleted. The emotional problems a teenager will feel after becoming sexually ... any advantages. Teenage pregnancy, STDs, and emotional and physical problems are just ... disadvantages of having sex as a teenager. Teenagers pay a great price for being ...