Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Advertising in the 90?s is a widespread business. Both in America and in foreign
nations. There are both campaigns and single advertising strategies. Not only are
new products being advertised but are old products as well. The article from the
Advertising column in The New York Times on December 18th 1996 called
?Remember that Datsun 240Z you drove 25 years age? Nissan hopes you will buy it
again? deals with Nissans? plan to restore their 1970?s model of the Nissan 240Z to
it?s mint condition and charge quite a bit more money than what it originally cost. The
Nissan company is not even adding any new features.
The company plans for the 70?s car to be a revival of the 70?s retro era. The
advertisement will be running mainly in ?car buff? magazines. The campaign is
costing the company less than five million dollars. Hopefully attracting the car
collecting, high class, ?buffs? that grew up during the 70?s.
I don?t feel that we should linger in the past. Buying an out-of-date car, to me,
would be a waste of money. Especially when the price has been raised significantly
since it?s original date of production.
Advertising in the 90?s includes advertising for anything. From new cars to
used cars, anything goes. And when anything goes, anything can be sold. That?s the
current motto for this century. Anyone whom has a product, and has money, can
advertise. Americans in the 90?s will make money with anything that they can. Be it
good or bad, anything that anyone want?s or has can be sold.
This is the part of the process that the advertisers use to make money.
Spending $5 million on a campaign may seem like alot of money to us but to a car
company who will most likely triple that amount in sales, thinks of it as an investment
in the future. These advertising companies are making great deals of money, and
providing a service. It is now time to be creative. What was banned for many years
in many societies is now common practice.
- Teen Suicide In The Us Essay, Research Paper Teen Suicide in the US ?Suicide is the third leading cause ... is right and what television, advertisements and radio tell them is ... . ?Teen Suicide, An Epidemic of the 90?s? http://library.advanced.org/12333 ...
- ... The Television Essay, Research Paper The Development of the Television Television, our link to the ... included Actors Studio, Playhouse 90, Kraft Television Theatre, and ... , mainly television advertising. IT’S A MONEY BUSINESS In the United States especially ...
- ... The Internet Essay, Research Paper Journalism on the Internet The common forms of media in today’s world each ... page and advertise their products or services. The only other ... Internet Transactions”, The Computer Paper, September, (1995), p. 90 Patrick McKenna, ...
- Languae In Chlidren Today Essay, Research Paper Year 11 Speech good ... some viewers but , the cool thing in the 90s is to copy like ... example. An advertisement will contain words that sound the same as ... shit to holy toshiba . Advertising like this is just ...
- Pornography On The Internet Essay, Research Paper Pornography It started by way ... advertisements in magazines displaying only ears, for example, or a nose, or feet? The ... Terminator 2, contain extreme violence 85-90% of which is directed solely ...