Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Three Emperors?S League Essay, Research Paper
1. Three Emperors?s League: In 1873 this league linked the monarchs of Austria-Hungary, Germany, and Russia in an alliance against racial movements.
2. Russian-German Reassurance Treaty: When the young impetuous German emperor William 2 dismissed Bismarck in part because of the chancellor?s friendly policy towards Russia since the 1870?s. He then adamantly refused to sign the Russian-German Reassurance Treaty, in spite of Russian willingness to do so. This fateful departure in foreign affairs prompted long-isolated republican France to court absolutist Russia, offering loans, arms, and friendships.
3. William 2: a young impetuous German emperor who refused to sign the Russian-German Reassurance Treaty, in spite of Russian willingness to do so. He rejected his father?s ways and wanted to keep his country to himself. He was war hungry and he wanted to build up Germany. He dismissed Bismarck, in part because of the chancellor?s friendly policy towards Russia since the 1870?s.
4. Triple Alliance: This alliance is made of Germany, Austria- Hungary, and Italy. It was formed in 1882 motivated by tensions in France
5. Splendid Isolation: when a country was happy just being alone and not being in any alliances.
6. Anglo-French Entente 1904: settled all outstanding colonial disputes between Britain and France.
7. Anglo- Russian Agreement: In 1907 Russia, battered by its disastrous war with Japan and the revolution of 1905. Agreed to settle its quarrels with Great Britain in Persia and central Asia with a special Anglo- Russian Agreement. As a result of the agreement, Germany?s blustering paranoia increased, as did Britain?s thinly disguised hostility.
- Conflict In Kosovo. Essay, Research Paper For all this years ... Italy.agreed on an arms embargo against Serbia, a freeze on ... directed their ire at Americans, whom they regard as in league ... up. Moreover, the international embargo on gasoline made it difficult ...
- United Nations Essay, Research Paper INTRODUCTION THE ISSUES ... participation in a U.N.-imposed arms embargo against all parties to the ... Japan withdrew from the league in 1931 after invading ... Somalia demonstrates what happens when there is confusion between a ...
- Pearl Harbor 4 Essay, Research Paper The United States inflexible foreign ... stranglehold of the embargo, to end interference with their conquest of China ... the Japanese withdrawal from the League of Nations in 1930 s. Japan ...
- Nelson Mandela 2 Essay, Research Paper Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela was a ... . Two years later another Youth League leader, Oliver R. Tambo became a ... League and the ANC at the end of 1952 (Woods). Their ... ANC, was formed to embark in violent protests instead of ...
- Presidents And Conflict Resolution Essay, Research Paper Patrick McShan HIS ... I fear he may greatly embarrass the government. In fact, ... Wilson’s plan for the League of Nations further clouded ... and Johnson proceeded through their respective periods of strife ...