Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Arranged Marriage Essay, Research Paper
Relationships are the most important things in life. And marriage is one
of the most important relationships. Having said that, it becomes even
more important who arranges the marriage, whether its ourselves or someone
else like our parents or friends. Th e issue has taken the place of an
important social problem. Different people have different opinions coming
from different age groups from the different parts of the world.
Marriage as we can see is a commitment of spending the rest of our life
with someone. This has a great impact on our life, career and personality.
So, should we let our parents decide so much for us? To start with, it can
be answered positively. They are more experienced and well-placed in the
society. They understand people better and thus, understand us better than
we do sometimes. Moreover, being our parents, they want the best for us
all the time.
It may seem to be as simple but in reality its not. The choice of our life
partner should have our say in it. Of course! How can we marry someone who
we don’t know? Is it possible to stay along with the person and share
everything that we have in our life ? From this point of view it mat not
look sensible at all. Considering that all of us has the right to decide
for ourselves once we are grown up and matured, the right of the choosing
our life partner should be given to us and no one else unless of course
we forfeit it to someone else.
Coming back to the arguments, we can see around us and observe how many
‘love marriages’ have been successful? In some parts of the world they
stay in but unfortunately in many other places the fail to develop into
life-long relationships. The mostly youn g couples complain of
misunderstandings, concealed truths about each other and making a ‘hurried
and emotional decision’, which they regret. Most of them mentally suffer
because of this and their performance goes down. They go on to face social
and psycho logical problems and life-long in some cases.
The only lesson that can be taken from these cases is not to repeat their
mistakes. We have to try to rely on our parents’ goodwill and wisdom. We
have to let our parents arrange our marriages.
- Arranged Marriage Essay, Research Paper ARRANGED MARRAIGES ESSAY ONE Arranged marriage is a concept that does not ... to perpetuate the lineage. ARRANGED MARRIAGES ESSAY TWO Relationships are the most important things in ...
- Marriage Essay, Research Paper Despite all the fashionable theories of marriage, the narratives and ... is that arranged marriages last much longer than those, which are, ostensibly, ... disintegration of their parents? relationships. Love and attachment follow ...
- Korea Essay, Research Paper There are many things to consider ... Paul S. Crane (1967), familial relationships are entirely vertical rather than horizontal ... when arranging a marriage such as, lineage, social standing and wealth. Though arranged marriages are ...
- Legalizing Gay Marriages Essay, Research Paper ?Would legalization of gay marriage be good for the gay ... are well adjusted. Couples tend to be happy in long-term relationships ... in medical treatment or funeral arrangements. He feels that gay love ...
- ... Nisa Essay, Research Paper Marriage in Nisa: The Life and Words of a !Kung Woman Marriage ... a family. In some places, marriages are arranged. There are other places where people marry ... a set of family relationships, in order to provide for each other. Nisa ...