Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Scripts Essay, Research Paper
Scripts may contain variables. Variable names must begin with a letter or an underscore (’_'), and may contain any sequence of upper- or lower-case letters, digits, and underscores. You cannot use a reserved word as a variable name. For more information, see the list of reserved words at the end of this document.
You must declare variables before you use them. When you declare a variable, you must also define its type. A variable of a certain type may only contain values of that same type. The following three types of variables are supported:
integer A negative or positive number, such as 7, -12, or 5698.
string A series of characters enclosed in double-quotes; for example, “Hello world!” or “Enter password:”.
boolean A logical boolean value of TRUE or FALSE.
Variables are assigned values using the following assignment statement:
variable = expression
The variable gets the evaluated expression.
integer count = 5
integer timeout = (4 * 3)
boolean bDone = FALSE
string szIP = (getip 2)
set ipaddr szIP
3.1 System Variables
System variables are set by scripting commands or are determined by the information your enter when you set up a Dial-Up Networking connection. System variables are read-only, which means they cannot be changed within the script. The system variables are:
Name Type Description
$USERID String The user identification for the current connection. This variable is
the value of the user name specified in the Dial-Up Networking
Connect To dialog box.
$PASSWORD String The password for the current connection. This variable is the
value of the user name specified in the Dial-Up Networking
Connect To dialog box.
$SUCCESS Boolean This variable is set by certain commands to indicate whether or not the command succeeded. A script can make
decisions based upon the value of this variable.
$FAILURE Boolean This variable is set by certain commands to indicate
whether or not the command failed. A script can make decisions
based upon the value of this variable.
These variables may be used wherever an expression of a similar type is used. For example,
is a valid command because $USERID is a variable of type string.
4.0 String Literals
Scripting for Dial-Up Networking supports escape sequences and caret translations, as described below.
String Literal Description
^char Caret translation
If char is a value between ‘@’ and ‘_’, the character sequence is translated into a single-byte value between 0 and 31. For example, ^M is converted to a carriage return.
If char is a value between a and z, the character sequence is translated into a single-byte value between 1 and 26.
If char is any other value, the character sequence is not specially treated.
\^ Single caret
\< Single ' = Relational Integers
== != Equality Integers, strings, booleans
and Logical AND Booleans
or Logical OR Booleans
count = 3 + 5 * 40
transmit “Hello” + ” there”
delay 24 / (7 – 1)
- Mike Essay, Research Paper “Mike” Influence? Why is it ... , we found uncritical appreciation in each other. We both were obsessed ... . We even tried writing a few scripts together. Of course, as two ... not have normal emotions toward each other. As friends, we were ...
- Ecommerce Essay, Research Paper E – Commerce: An Introduction With ... Defense began funding the research of computer networking. The ... for the army, and a research device for some American universities ... not have HTML, CGI scripting, ODBC, and special programs ...
- Ibm Essay, Research Paper * AppleScript Welcome to Macintosh OS Scripting This document is your ... to open and run scripts, make new scripts by recording or writing ... been corrected for scripts recorded with AppleScript 1.1.2. For scripts recorded with previous ...
- Remote Control Software Essay, Research Paper Remote Control Software Used in a ... considerably. NetOp’s File Manager includes a scripting utility designed to automate transfers ... operations without intervention. NetOp scripting also includes an ActiveX Control ...
- Romeo And Juliet Essay, Research Paper SEXUAL HARASSMENT IN THE ... the workplace and scripts resulted. Those scripts were then by ... the workplace and scripts resulted. Those scripts were then by ... the workplace and scripts resulted. Those scripts were then by ...