Главная > Реферат >Остальные работы
Although many may think it has been written by Hitler, Mein Kampf is not a book in the
usual sense. Hitler never actually sat down and poked at a typewriter or wrote longhand, but
instead he dictated it to Rudolph Mess while pacing around his prison cell in 1923-24 and later
at an inn at Berchtesgaden. I feel reading Mein Kampf would be like listening to Hitler speak at
length about his youth, early days in the Nazi Party, future plans for Germany, and ideas on
politics and race.
The original title Hitler chose for the book was ?Four and a Half Years of Struggle
against Lies, Stupidity and Cowardice.? However, his Nazi publisher knew better and shortened
it to Mein Kampf, simply My Struggle, or My Battle, which basically outlines his power struggle
to be on top.
Hitler?s main purpose in writing the book was to divide humans into categories
depending on physical appearance, establishing higher and lower orders, or types of humans,
which he did accomplish for awhile. At the top, according to Hitler, is the Germanic man with
his fair skin, blond hair and blue eyes. Hitler refers to this type of person as Aryan. He asserts
the Aryan as the supreme form of humans, or mater race. I also believe that he wanted people to
believe that his thoughts would create a better world for everyone.
I think, if following Hitler?s thoughts, if there is a supreme form of human, then there
must be others less than supreme, or racially inferior. Which is why Hitler assigns this position
to Jews and the Slavic people, notably the Czechs, Poles, and Russians.
I feel Hitler?s main ideas are organized chronologically and he has a very strong style of
writing showing bias. He thinks the Jews are engaged in a conspiracy to keep this master race
from assuming its rightful position as rulers of the world, by tainting its racial and cultural purity
and even inventing forms of government in which the Aryans comes to believe in equality and
facts to recognize his racial superiority. I think Hitler feels that the struggle for world
domination is an ongoing racial, cultural, and political battle between Aryans and Jews. He
outlines his thoughts in detail, accusing the Jews of conducting an international conspiracy to
control world finances, controlling the press, inventing liberal democracy as well as Marxism,
promoting prostitution, and using culture to control humanity.
Hitler?s ideas are very immoral, but were seen as very strong. I think Hitler was a very
strong and powerful man in how he made others believe that Jews are parasites, liars, dirty,
crafty, sly, witty, clever, without any true culture, eternal blood suckers and so on. Hitler, I feel,
also provided a strong explanation for the military conquest he attempted. Hitler states that
since the Aryans are the master race, they are entitled simply by that fact to acquired more land
for themselves. This living space must be acquired by force, Hitler says, and includes the land to
the east of Germany, mainly Russia. That land would be used to cultivate food and to provide
room for the expanding Aryan population at the expense of the Slavic peoples, who were to be
removed, eliminated, or enslaved.
However, Hitler shows a weakness in his ideas, by deciding he must defeat France to
avenge the German defeat of World War I and to secure the Western border. Hitler very bitterly
recalls the end of the war saying the German army was denied the chance for victory on the
battlefield by political treachery.
Mein Kampf was first released in 1925 and sold very poorly. Although, in time Hitler
made millions from the book he later expressed regrets that he produced Mein Kampf,
considering the extent of his revelations. However, people wouldn?t be able to see into Hitler?s
twisted mind and see how he thought he was almighty.
- Democracy Essay, Research Paper Although many may think it ... , controlling the press, inventing liberal democracy as well as Marxism, promoting ...
- Democracy Essay, Research Paper Democracy By: John Bradely E-mail: Saintdk10@yahoo.com Complete and true democracy ... is really a true democracy. Considering the achievement of ... about issues, therefore making democracy less legitimate. Private interests ...
- Democracy Essay, Research Paper A liberal democracy is a system of governing a country. ... freedom and equality. In a liberal democracy, the legislature, executive and the ... being imprisoned is minimal. A liberal democracy must have a limited government that ...
- Democracy Essay, Research Paper Democracy is the ... and evolving into Democracies. Democracy means the people ... itself guarantee a democracy. Forms of Democracy date back to ... and Morgan, Patrick M. Participatory Democracy. San Francisco: Canfield Press, ...
- Democracy Essay, Research Paper When I think of the word democracy, I think of Government. Democracy is a ... United States, Cuba, and Democracy During the Clinton administration, the ... of it, designating the former “democracy” and the latter “totalitarianism”. ...